Timeline :)

Deemzyhd

The problem with setting a release date or an eta is that the community will expect the project to be delivered on the exact date. The game could have been released months ago as the developers continue to make progress. The goal now is to release the game with both Kanto and Johto fully playable. Kanto is virtually done, but there's a lot still left to be done in Johto content wise. To track progress you can view the progress bar here.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

All I have been saying. You can not rush perfection. I however did just finish Johto E4.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

ty guy been looking forward to the release since my friend told me about it, my only worry it its been a while now and some people might start getting comfortable on other servers we know which ones came up conveniently while PRO was waiting to snag players. i think a public announcement of a Round figure ETA just to give people a ball mark of when they might be able to start smashing out PRO may help, because as of now i see people getting to a point on other servers where it will be hard to leave all the work behind at least with an ETA it might stop them getting to that point.

rMcocnD.png

• 2 weeks later...

is it just me but i feel its starting to take an excessive amount of time to release, i understand that things need to be done right but is there any problems we should know about that are holding things up, i know a few people that are eagerly waiting release and it just seems like its never going to be done. esp with the summer holidays coming up i feel its going to be delayed alot longer than people are makingg out.

sorry if this comes across dickish im just eager to get into the action and know alot of other people are to.

rMcocnD.png