A few things worth mentioning

Thor

At Team Revolution, we like to acknowledge current staff, however former staff get pushed out of the focus occasionally. This is no longer the case.

I would like to therefore show appreciation to the former Staff members who in some positive way helped PRO be the game it is today!

Be sure to thank these people for their hard work when you see them:

Deathwing

DoSantos

Emmanuel

Enki

Fblaster

Flik

Genell

Hexy

Kagawa

Keres

Knuckles

Lafleur

Milkha

Nereus

Piine

Pretentious

Quakkz

ScottyScene

SiddhantR

Singham

Wargreymon

Zaik

Zero

Zyvex

If I have missed anyone out (and your leaving was positive), get in touch with me and I will add you to the list.

Right, onto the other thing. we have been receiving a LARGE amount of complaints about trainer rebattling and the like. We have decided to do something to address this.

Try talking to a randomly wandering psychic type poke on each end of a route

52983d660a594fbda7a99d9fa141bd65.png

Essentially, you will be able to pay a small fee to route skip. this will be available for most routes, and will take a couple of days or so to roll out.

Thank you for your time and enjoy playing PRO :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Always nice to see that you're taking player's opinions and advice into account.

Thanks again for your work to all current and former staff members.

Keep it up. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

Wasn't expecting to see my name up there :o

Thanks for that. I'm still around, lurking... should life grant me a chance for free time, I'll be sure to contribute even more :)

Keep up the great work! :thanks:

Do not contact staff members for private support, share the question in our forums due to being of use to others and use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed and won't be replied to.