Guide on areas people often get stuck in

Laishiou

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen, PRO for dummies. Seriously, this tutorial holds your hand form step 1 to the end. The only thing it does not tell you is what move to use in what turn in a gym battle. Seriously, I'm sad that this tutorial was needed to be written because players can't use their brains any more...

36472 Ladies and gentlemen, PRO for dummies. Seriously, this tutorial holds your hand form step 1 to the end. The only thing it does not tell you is what move to use in what turn in a gym battle. Seriously, I'm sad that this tutorial was needed to be written because players can't use their brains any more...

i cannot agree more, there are some of the most simplest things in here such as where the elite four is in kanto that people don't already know and you will see on occasion this question ;a; some pokemmo players have obviously missed the classic pokemon games

36472 Ladies and gentlemen, PRO for dummies. Seriously, this tutorial holds your hand form step 1 to the end. The only thing it does not tell you is what move to use in what turn in a gym battle. Seriously, I'm sad that this tutorial was needed to be written because players can't use their brains any more...

i cannot agree more, there are some of the most simplest things in here such as where the elite four is in kanto that people don't already know and you will see on occasion this question ;a; some spam players have obviously missed the classic pokemon games

Exactly! The same silly questions keep popping up in the help chat! If only they read the dialog properly they shouldn't have any problem in playing the game... :Cry: And for maze like Viridian Maze and even team rocket & gym teleport puzzle, these are supposed to be explored and solved by the player itself. For player who only following the walk-through step by step without trying to "think", you really missing out the fun and the purpose of playing this game. :D:

ZoTk1UD.jpg

just to add:

5. The First Gym Leader is too hard because i went with a fire type starter

- You can brute force it with an overleveled probably even at the level charmander

- From memory, you get a pokemon from the viridian maze starting at level 8, this will either be a horsea, growlithe or bellsprout, a pokemon of this level abusing weakness should be enough to solo the gym maybe give it 1 or 2 levels at most outside

- You have a chance to find a poliwag on the route left of Viridian City aswell as a mankey. both of these pokemon can be leveled to have a type advantage

Charmander learns Dragon Rage at lv16, just before evolving. Dragon Rage is a good move for defeating Brock.

15. Why cant i enter Pokemon Tower?

- I do not know the exact trigger point however clearing the fourth gym is enough progress to get in here.

- The fourth gym can be located in the city left of lavender town named Celadon City

You also need to check the notes on Fuji's house, if I recall correctly.

20. Where do i obtain the Super Rod, i can't find my beloved shellder without one!

- Firstly in order to obtain a super rod you will be required to obtain the good and old rod

- You can obtain the old rod from a house in vermillion (credits to zulkir)

- You can obtain the good rod in Fuchsia City however you do require the old rod and it costs 10k

- The super rod can be obtained in Olivine City from what i have been told and it costs 75k

Good Rod is actually 15k.

23. Team Rocket have set up again -_- any advice on easily maneuvering past their teleport puzzle?

- Unfortunetly this is hard to explain since it is purely based on memory since the developers love to block team rocket bases off after you have cleared them :<

- Start on the 5th or 6th floor i can't remember and head south to a section where there is a room to your right and left both with a team rocket member gaurding

- Take the teleporter in the left building and from here you should have a one way path straight to the people you have to manage

- Keep in mind you are allowed to loose to Gary and when you come back he will leave after talking to him so you can take on Giovanni

Silph Co. teleporter puzzle:

1. Go to 3F

2. Enter the room on the left, enter the first teleporter you see

3. Follow the path, and you'll reach 11F where Giovanni is in.

27. Catching Articuno is not possible?

- The developers have designed legendary pokemon to not be catched, i am not sure if that is going to be permanent or they will allow you to catch if for the sake of your pokedex.

- Some legendaries or just hard to encounter pokemon are snorlax and Mew

according to staffs, base 600 legendaries will be catchable in the future, the legendary birds included. However, the catchable birds will be in a different place, so it's okay to defeat the ones already existing, they even make it necessary to get rid of Moltres to exit Victory Road.

30. Mewtwo is too hard

- by this point you should have a sweeper at least in their mid 60s, if not you should be doing some grinding or you are going to struggle with the elite four, the most common way to deal with mewtwo is to damage it with a pokemon who is strong enough to take a few hits, mewtwos speed is relatively high and it isn't necessary to outspeed it if you build a high damage poke.

- unless you want to give yourself a hard time, it is recommend to use pokemon that focus on offense rather then setting up and stalling out, stall teams should be left for pvp.

Paralyzing Mewtwo is actually a good way to cripple it, making it easier to deal with.

A Sturdy Magneton can get a Thunder Wave in, and then maybe inflict a bit of damage before going down, allowing other teammates to easily deal with Mewtwo.

32. How do i train for the elite four?

- The one place that you will see most crowded is victory road, that place is considered the best for training

- Another place to at least consider is cinnabar mansion or the surfing area that heads to pallet town, the reason due to these areas is that on victory road you will often encounter pokemon that have the ability sturdy which can be an annoyance

- Buying membership and spending some coins on the exp boost in the shop can help significantly for those people who can't stand hard work grinding

Seafoam Island B4F is also a good place for training, even better than Cinnabar Mansion in fact.

But both places have their own advantage and disadvantage. Seafoam has higher level wild Pokemon, but is way far from civilization. Cinnabar Mansion's level is lower, but it's really close to Pokemon Center and Pokemart.

• 1 month later...

B4F is actually where it is to see Giovanni ..its after the warp puzzle you go to the bottom in that little room then the room above it has a wall & one tiny square in the wall has no shadow on the floor walk up to it & press it & it lets you into Giovanni's room

• 3 months later...

Can anyone help me, I went into Veridian Forest, and I've been wandering around it for about an hour, until I looked it up and realized you need flash, I never got flash from anything and I don't have an escape rope and I'm kind of stuck in it and can't get out, please help!