Heyy! New person here :D

Hello everyone! I'm a new player here! My name is Mimi :)

I look forward to playing with everyone and making new friends. It took me a bit to figure out how to download the game but I did finally figure it out! haha!

I am a mommmy, I have 3 little pokemon trainers in training. I like anime, video games, music, books, and sports.

~*~ To get something, you evidently have to take it away from somebody else. In order to achieve anything in life, you inevitably have to take it from someone else… That is what any honest adult knows ~*~

Lust - Fullmetal Alchemist

Thank you all!!

~*~ To get something, you evidently have to take it away from somebody else. In order to achieve anything in life, you inevitably have to take it from someone else… That is what any honest adult knows ~*~

Thank you! So far I am enjoying it!

Thank you :)