Account wiped

Guest TriForce32

Guest TriForce32

The same thing has happened to me and I managed to login on all of my accounts to make sure I wasn't on the wrong account and I went into every server but everything has been reset. I have played this game for a long time and its been a while since I came back but it was reset. Please if anyone knows how to help me I would most appreciate it thank you in advance.

The same thing has happened to me and I managed to login on all of my accounts to make sure I wasn't on the wrong account and I went into every server but everything has been reset. I have played this game for a long time and its been a while since I came back but it was reset. Please if anyone knows how to help me I would most appreciate it thank you in advance.

try check you server, you might log in to wrong server

Guest TriForce32

I have already tried that and my play time hours have been reset back to 0 but I had at least 100+ hours on it before this happened. Thank you again for replying fast

I have already tried that and my play time hours have been reset back to 0 but I had at least 100+ hours on it before this happened. Thank you again for replying fast

U are talking in your post about "all of your accounts". U really sure u logged into your right account on the right server? Since its a long time ago u sure u didnt forget the right account with the 100+h?

Guest TriForce32

U are talking in your post about "all of your accounts". U really sure u logged into your right account on the right server? Since its a long time ago u sure u didnt forget the right account with the 100+h?

I am sure it is the right account because of the email I used for both of the accounts. But when I enter my email and username for a password reset they don't appear in my emails when it instructs me to check my emails to reset my password. I just hope I am entering something wrong down the line so I can get it back hopefully.

243037 I am sure it is the right account because of the email I used for both of the accounts. But when I enter my email and username for a password reset they don't appear in my emails when it instructs me to check my emails to reset my password. I just hope I am entering something wrong down the line so I can get it back hopefully.

try ask staff about account that registered on your email. they might can help you

Guest TriForce32
243037 I am sure it is the right account because of the email I used for both of the accounts. But when I enter my email and username for a password reset they don't appear in my emails when it instructs me to check my emails to reset my password. I just hope I am entering something wrong down the line so I can get it back hopefully.

try ask staff about account that registered on your email. they might can help you

Where exactly do I have to go to contact them. I still don't know much about the forms and thank you for your responses I most appreciate it.