Penalty for LEAVER in Ranked PVP

Futz

<t>Should those leaver get a punishment?</t>  

114 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Should those leaver get a punishment?</t>

• YES THEY SHOULD
    • NO JUST NO

245692 ...

Whoaaaa Easy Tiger :Shocked: this is just a suggestion and its on suggestion forum do you aware of that? Please help yourself by reading the whole post before you throw some rage comment.

Yes leaving a PVP match was never issue before, but now it is a BIG deal.

Unstable connection is out of topic, to get best online gaming experience 1st thing you should have is stable connection otherwise its on your own risk.

How can queue categorize as penalty, mind to elaborate it? and server not always full the whole day which mean no queue.

Once again its not a BUG (please read), and no one screaming here except yourself :Cry:

With your argument about stable connection u sound like a league of legends player. So u would deny other people the experience of (an aspect of) the game because they live in an area with bad internet? Not everyone plays ranked for reaching top 25 (or in lol challenger). Some are playing it for fun (mostly players in <200 rating). (Yes ragequitting isnt allowed in lol but there is a surrender option)

As far as i know shane stated that dc's arent coded as wins therefore u dont get a coin and that it is intended and wont be changed. This is obviously a bug/flaw because a dc means a surrender which should be a win. Its even counted as a win in the pvp menu. Just because a bug/flaw isnt unintended doesnt mean its not a bug/flaw. Else shane wouldnt think about ai's to solve the problem and the topic wouldnt exist.

Im well aware that this is a suggestion forum. And your suggestion itself is fine. The survey bothers me. Other people suggested other solutions but they are not included even if they could be better. And your "no" means at worst maintaining the current system. "But any of these solutions is better than make it possible for ppl to deny the opponent a earned coin".

So your survey is only abusing the fact that people are salty for not receiving their rightfully earned coins (i miss some too). And we could open a survey with every other solution and Im sure we will almost always get a Yes because the current system is not good.

your survey generates only 1 information. People dislike a flawed system if its not in their favor but are fine as long as some1 else has the disadvantage. Surprise! But why did u ask a different question?

If the staff wants to change something they need the most prefered solutions. Out of those they can pick the one best to implement.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With your argument about stable connection u sound like a league of legends player. So u would deny other people the experience of (an aspect of) the game because they live in an area with bad internet? Not everyone plays ranked for reaching top 25 (or in lol challenger). Some are playing it for fun (mostly players in <200 rating). (Yes ragequitting isnt allowed in lol but there is a surrender option)

As far as i know shane stated that dc's arent coded as wins therefore u dont get a coin and that it is intended and wont be changed. This is obviously a bug/flaw because a dc means a surrender which should be a win. Its even counted as a win in the pvp menu. Just because a bug/flaw isnt unintended doesnt mean its not a bug/flaw. Else shane wouldnt think about ai's to solve the problem and the topic wouldnt exist.

Im well aware that this is a suggestion forum. And your suggestion itself is fine. The survey bothers me. Other people suggested other solutions but they are not included even if they could be better. And your "no" means at worst maintaining the current system. "But any of these solutions is better than make it possible for ppl to deny the opponent a earned coin".

So your survey is only abusing the fact that people are salty for not receiving their rightfully earned coins (i miss some too). And we could open a survey with every other solution and Im sure we will almost always get a Yes because the current system is not good.

your survey generates only 1 information. People dislike a flawed system if its not in their favor but are fine as long as some1 else has the disadvantage. Surprise! But why did u ask a different question?

If the staff wants to change something they need the most prefered solutions. Out of those they can pick the one best to implement.

Stable connection is the very basic requirement to get best experience in ONLINE GAMING, unless you play OFFLINE game then it does not matter.

I dont even play LOL .lol. If they got bad connection, they can just change their ISP (its their personal issue). And if their purpose in PvP just for fun, they should have no problem with this suggestion.

Dude, its clearly not a BUG.

I don't see the reason why this survey bother you, it simply to see how people feels about this issue and they can just ignore it in any case.

Again its just a suggestion, I am very gladly to see another suggestion from other person, and everyone have freedom to post another suggestion in suggestion forum, so your point is invalid.

The one who get salty are most of the leaver, get #REKT and leave.

A time ago i played lol, too. I dont care if the person had bad internet, was a stupid kid, drunk, a rager. If he left for whatever reason i had to play a 4v5, it sucked. And u lost points cause of this. There wasnt a surrender option. Like here in PRO, no surrender. But hey yeah, if ppl can surrender and give me my coin, sure i take this solution. And yeah i play pvp for fun and hope most of the ppls in PRO do. :Heart:

If AI is best solution, fine i take it. But how long do u think this takes until implemented? 2-3month? A year? Im not a coder and i really have no clue but a "-1 Coin penalty" or surrender button or no possible "No coin for u cause oppononent DCs on u- Rekt!"-solution sounds easier to me. But hey i take it as long as i get the coins.^^

Idk man, u focus to hard on that survey-thingy.^^ Its more about the suggestion itself i think. xd And yeah im salty about, if ppl leave on me. If we have fought for 1-2min and they leave, fine. But after 20min battle they sit on their last poke until dc, thats just Bull**** bad manner. U wouldnt be mad? Well i cant wait to meet these ppl again and if im the one who loses this time....u know right? xd

Out of those they can pick the one best to implement.

I take anyhting, but not as how it is atm. xd

Well, first you can't compare LoL with PRO.

First, if you dc in lol you penalise your mates and leave them 4v5 that's why you got a penality.

In a pokemon game it's basically a 1v1 so if you dc you are the only one in trouble and shouldn't get punished, the most simple solution is to count the dc as a win for the opponent and give him 1 coin.

Like hey, in every 1v1 game if you dc or ragequit the opponent win and get his rewards, i don't understand why it isn't the same here.

246814 I think it is a really bad ideal because some have a really bad connection (like me ) and I am kicked on the game often (70% time) so I and the others in my case will be penalised by something who don't depend on them .

Connection are out of question, i already explain this.

Like hey, in every 1v1 game if you dc or ragequit the opponent win and get his rewards, i don't understand why it isn't the same here.

I get your point and its really make sense. But, it will give an opening for another abuse i.e. coin farm abuse. In server with small number of PVP player like YELLOW or maybe BLUE people can abuse it simply by using alt account to get free win

>> FIND MATCH >> MEET EACH OTHER >> DC >> FREE COIN >> REPEAT