Hello everyone!

Hello,

started PRo on the Yellow Server a while ago and this game is awesome :) Even beat the Elite 4 of Kanto after the first 3 days and met a lot of nice people.

My focus is on everything, i like pve, i like pvp and i like to catch 'em all, playing since the first pokemon - if you ever come across this thread or see me ingame, don't hesitate to ask me if you need help.

Also, always looking for some mates to write / trade and stuff, also interested in a Yellow PRO Guild :)

To everyone wish you a wonderful day and let's have fun together!

247662 look i was on blue server and was completely bullied by daeon a GM. I got mute banned for seven days for absolutely nothing. Didn't realize MODS were dictators. I want justice for what has happened to me and my friend bahahnas.

Hello too, my friend. I think there aren't mod bullying players, not even for fun - Dicator is kinda harsh, i think if you want your "justice" you should contact a mod. Atleast have a good day, don't forget in most cases are two needed for arguing.

And to the others thanks :D looking forward to everything and thanks for the links!