If you could change the interface

Sage

If you could change the interface of PRO.

What would you change?

I've heard add a button to the Game Guides.

Add a Button to the forums.

Add a button to the rules.

And adding more keyboard shortcuts.

Tell me what you think.

Screenshots with drawings to show where you add something helps as well

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some suggestions, but I haven't been on PRO in a couple days due to vacation.

1. YES PLEASE FORUM BUTTON :)

2. I totally agree with the buttons to guides.

3. Maybe interface option to go to the IRC, or bug reports etc.

( Shows more accessibility to the bug reports etc to newer players )

4. Maybe, be able to release pokes from your team? But that can be debatable.

That's all I could think of atm, I'll post this in cosmic discord to get more ideas. Sorry I can't post drawings. Currently without a PC sadly. Hope it helps!

Jolly.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Guest SugarRed9

I'd love a button for the pvp rules. It could be added to the interface in which you queue up for ranked next to the button to queue for ranked pvp. This could make the rules easily accessible in game, and prevent possible excuses from abusers. I'll photoshop a screenshot up when I get home.

250421 Screenshots with drawings to show where you add something helps as well

I added a few buttons to the Ranked PvP tab with Photoshop. Though I'm not sure if some of my ideas are possible, as I imagine they would use a lot of memory, it's something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

snMfKDS.png

I also change the layout of the Pokemon Tracker menu, I changed to from just being in alphabetical order to categorizing Pokemon based on how you find them, (grass, surfing, fishing.) I feel this makes it easier to use and read.

Km3S25w.png

Feel free to give input and other ideas.

EDIT: Added change to the Pokemon Tracker (If that's what it's called :P)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

250421 If you could change the interface of PRO.

What would you change?

I've heard add a button to the Game Guides.

Add a Button to the forums.

Add a button to the rules.

And adding more keyboard shortcuts.

Tell me what you think.

Screenshots with drawings to show where you add something helps as well

Hey, i have an idea or two:

- Forum buttons, sub-menus including PvP rules + Trade rules + PRO rules

- Ability to link a personal shop in trade chat for auctions

- TMs and HMs names instead of number, it's always incredibly hard to find what you are looking for, especially on mobile

- Have a 2-way menu opening when clicking/tapping on an item, one for use and one for assign. Drag and drop looks cool but it was a nightmare when i played on mobile.

- A button that let's you access current sessions chats. How often do people close the chat by mistake? Click the button and reopen the chat with the person you were talking to. Even if message isn't stored (might be problematic to code i assume) at least you get the name. If it's too complicated, move the minimize button on the other side! Often that's the reason it gets closed by mistake :Grin:

- A window when you catch a pokemon with it's link or a realease button usable on your team

- Ability to swap pokemons between PC boxes

:thanks:

1. Implement changeable keybindings for the Backpack, World Map, Pokedex, Trainer, etc.

2. Be able to place a pokemon in any slot in any box, instead of being forcefully placed after the last pokemon. This would make it easier for things such as the catching and managing of one of each pokemon by having them in certain slots of the PC that match their number (e.g. have Charmander (Pokedex #4) in the 4th slot, even if the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd slots are blank). It would also make it easier to organise your main pokemon, catch-em-all pokemon, and useless/selling pokemon by having them in separate boxes.

3. Larger PC boxes so you can view more pokemon at a time, even if that means less boxes overall.

4. Customizeable chat tabs, such as creating new tabs and choosing what channel goes into that tab. Main reason for this is the 'Local' tab is the only one that records the local chat, but it also includes every single other channel so it gets flooded.

5. Include the moves and EVs of a pokemon when linked to other players.

Use the Pokedex, in the anime they're for information on everything ,on the main dex screen, add an option for game info which could contain rules, most recent changelog etc.

Would be able to use that as an easy area to add too, put a type chart/calculator in there, could put the trainer card in there since they're I.D in the Anime.

People want a battle log, that could be in there, I feel this could populate as you progress too, like when you go to the school at the beginning if someone explains types, then add the chart

All the relevant rules should be easily accessible in game though, especially trade and PVP where they're specific, not just common sense like most of the chat ones

Seems somewhere to add the clutter that will build up from adding what players want, without it actually getting in the way since once you close your dex it would all be under 1 icon and would fit into, plus atm when opened theres just wasted space

basically like this... but obviously much prettier XD

8998ec7978.jpg

ge6aLM7.png

Maybe have it so that if you click a route on the map it opens up the pokemon tracker with the route' pokemon on it. Would be great for certain areas since the search bar in the tracker has to be exact spelling. Also add an arrow in the tracker if the area has multiple parts, like dragons den, for easy navigation.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2