Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Favorite Pokemon is Sunshine Cherrim because it so frickin' CUTE !! Love it :Angel:

And that headset should be mine because i have another hobby which is makin' music , so i think that headset will be a HUGE help for me :Heart:

My fav pokemon is Jigglypuff cause it can put pokemons to sleep and this was the first ability i adored greatly in my first pokemon game pokemon red :)

I'd like to win those pretty headsets cause i like playing PRO while watching anime and i need a new pair since mine is getting well.. old :P

thanks!

Hello: My Favorite Pokemon is Charizard. I have 107 hours in game and i'm from Argentina. I think those headphones will be perfect for me because like i dont have a good computer, at least i will have excellent headset.

Thanks you very much!!

Shanne Good evening, how are you?

I am Kevinho and I have 1259 hours in this wonderful game, I live in Venezuela, my favorite pokemon is Flygon, design and combination of types but their ability em seem the best that exists in pokemon.

I want to win those headphones like many, my ayudarin me better record the videos I upload to youtube and have a better experience when playing video games, only'll ask God to make the favoresca draw that most need them and care for them, poruqe are quite expensive, at least in my country, are very difficult to buy.

And the draw will be waiting bendicioens greetings and your family.

Ay yo thx for the chance.

My fav pokemon is Suicune, because it's the reason i started playing pokemon manically in the 2nd generation onwards. I still remember how happy i was when i first caught it. Crystal's animations were also a magical thing to me then lol.

Alright, for the headset now, i've spent countless hours making beats n stuff with my steelseries siberia v2's and the earcups have been damaged and sometimes the aux fails to connect and only one earcup is playing lololol. It sounds corny as hell but someone who makes music even for a hobby MUST be able to have at least a good pair of headphones :c

Ah btw my playtime is around 325 hours, less than 30 to get mew and celebi :O

EDIT: seems like i need to also say my geolocation, im in greece :)

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]