Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

Hi, I am from Romania.

My favorite pokemon is Floatzel and i want this headset because i started to make and edit educational videos and i think this headset will help me. Also i like to play games so the headset will be very useful.

P.S.: Floatzel always wanted a gameing headset :Crazy:

Thank you and keep up the good work! :y:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for doing this Shane!

My fav pokemon would have to be blaziken, I grew up with hoenn as a generation. I believe I should get a headset cause I don't have one currently and I could use one, especially start streaming with it :) Thanks!!! :Heart: :thanks: :Heart-eyes:

I am from Florida but reside in Texas now.

My favorite Pokemon is really a toss up I have always liked Snivy due to the fact that my kids started watching pokemon around the time this Pokemon was on the show. But since then I have developed a great love for Froakie and his evolutions. Such a great pokemon and in the story he is always ready to throw down.

As for deserving the headset I am just a guy that plays a lot of games, but not only that I have 3 kids that are gamers too and I would probably end up giving it to them so that we could game and be able to talk to each other while playing.

Italy.

Favorite pokemon? Obviously Venusaur since it was my first pokemon in the late '99 when pokemon red came out, oh the feels...

I want this headset because it's awesome and my current headset it's breaking apart :/