Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite pokemon would have to be pikachu because my first pokemon game was pokemon yellow so it has a sentimental value to me after how many tries it took to beat brock. I would also love a gaming headset because i hate earbuds while skyping with friends and the mic would be so much nicer than my laptop mic.

1. 50+ Hours game time (Just started as i came from a alternative place to Pokemon Revolution and im enjoying Revolution ALOT more!)

2. I live in the UK / England

3. Charizard is my favourite Pokemon all the way back since i had Gameboy color and Pokemon Red. I would like this headset as my current headset is due for replacing and iv'e been looking around for a good headset. But Good luck to all as it would be a great headset for anyone :)

Hey guys, I am doing another giveaway, since the last one went so well.

Arepip won the Gaming Mouse from before, now I am giving away the following headset valued at around $210 USD.

This time it will be a 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus.

hero.png

You can check more details on the Headset here.

https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/STRIX_71/

To enter it is rather easy, just like my last give away, you just need to do the following!

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check .

This will be drawn on my live twitch stream (

) around the 14th of September. Details to watch that will be provided closer to the date.

Good luck everyone!

I have 50hr of game play :3

Gardevior or Metagross would have to be my all time favorites(even tho ghost is my favorite type) and I could use the headphones for listening to some music and talk to people when I stream games for friends :3 :Shy:

Gotta Catch em' All

My favourite Pokemon is Mudkip, he is the most adorable little blue baby and was my first ever shiny in Pokemon Sapphire~

Well, i never had any gaming set ever. My family is not the doing well kind, so even money that i earned it myself had to be put to family use before myself. Plus am saving for uni, life sucks.. :/