Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI i'm Fourat from france, my favorite poke is shiny gyara :)

hope i'll have those headphones cause can't get my self one ^^

:Shy: :y:

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time. yup combined server time almost 160 hours

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail Ontario Canada

3. Scyther is my fave, got into a fight with praying mantis as a young infant. I learned their power then and respect it now.

4. I posted on the last giveaway I hope thats not what you mean by doublepost :O if so my apologiez. I am just broke and enjoy the chance of being able to freely cure my collyflower ear with a comfortable headset. pce n love n stuff <3

1. haha, just 5 hours?

2. U.S postal service OP

3. I love Mew, Mew is mysterious, Mew's stats are mysterious, they are so balanced and his ability to use all those skills that he can use is mysterious. He is such a great all arounder too.

I've been in debt for a long time. I finally am out of debt. Not having a headset really sucks. I have plans on what to use my paychecks on. And a nice headset isn't until about January, would be awesome to have one sooner.

4. I'm not such a loser to take up 2 spots in a contest

I'm coming for you

Czech republic

My favorite pokemon is Eevee because she/he is special. She can be everything what you want thanks to her evolution. She can help you with your nightmares as sylveon, espeon. She can lead you out through a dark forest as umbreon. If you living near the water she can swim with you and fishing as vaporeon. If you are scientist at antartica she will help you as glaceon. If you are freezing to death, flareon will help you. And of course jolteon is amazing in the storms....but the most important is she is fluffy and cute so eevee is the best.

Why should be headset mine? Its difficult question. Maybe because I dont have any headset or just because I appreciate you because you dont have to do giveaways so thank you very much, not for the headset but for everything and for doing a nice things.

oh hey shane xd i'll participate in this one as i need a headset been without a headset for too long :p tried to get a cheap one in this country but nothing is good as my past experiences been always bad with hardware in this country, and yeh i cant buy online as well, not sure if you can send to morocco (africa) but i ll participate anyway :D

as for my favourite pokemon i don't have one its always been diffrent experiences with diffrent pokes no specefic pokemon that i favour over a lot of poks that i like, i might like the look of darkrai i also like mega houndoum and blue shinies, but yeah every pokemon had its role in my long pokegaming experience :D

i hope i would win as nothing never came for free so far xd

and yeh i didnt know u stream :Shocked: :Heart-eyes:

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif