Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I am doing another giveaway, since the last one went so well.

Arepip won the Gaming Mouse from before, now I am giving away the following headset valued at around $210 USD.

This time it will be a 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus.

hero.png

You can check more details on the Headset here.

https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/STRIX_71/

To enter it is rather easy, just like my last give away, you just need to do the following!

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check .

I live in the U.S. My favorite pokemon is definitely squirtle, as I picked him/her in pokemon red, and evovled him as quickly as possible. Also, my headset that I use for my computer and my xbox one recently broke.

This will be drawn on my live twitch stream (

) around the 14th of September. Details to watch that will be provided closer to the date.

Good luck everyone!

im have played more than 5 hour

from malaysia

my favorite pokemon is charizad since it the best fire pokemon if have mega evolution would be the best among other

i really need the gaming handset since i really need it for gaming for more gaming experience

i know this double post hoping you ignore the my first post

330 hours play time

I'm from Indonesia

favourite pokemon is Scizor cuz it look cool like how they design it and the mega is like a masterpiece for me(personal opinion)

I want the headset for listen to pokemon music in a high class way,i think the pokemon music have always been amazing.the music is like part of everyone childhood,of course also because it look cool,expensive and stuff.

300+ hour play time.

My favorite pokemon is scizor because... let's be rational, he's pretty awesome :).

The reason I would love to get these headsets is because it would really help with my gaming experience. I currently don't have a headset, and my money goes to other things haha

Playtime around 350 hours

Favorite pokemon is Scizor and Houndoom, cant really pick out which one i like more, they are both too awesome to make a choice. =P

Why the headset should be mine? well, i don't own a headset at all and on speakers is kinda hard for me to do anything w/o annoying everybody around, especially when my music is kinda heavy, which it is ^^

I'm in the United States, my favorite pokemon is Ludicolo (it was the first pokemon i was introduced to when i got the card from a friend when i was a kid, and Ludicolo loves music like me). As for the headsets, I would use them for my Youtube videos, Overwatch competitive, and Smite. (also thank you for doing these giveaways).

I come from a beautiful country Indonesia :)

My favorite Pokemon is Charmander because he was very funny and strong but weakened by water type :Shocked: . But I love it :kiss

Why is the headset that should be mine because I really enjoyed the music Pokemon Revolution Online ( PRO ) let alone be heard by a sophisticated headset that would have been more steady and very remarkable :Heart-eyes:

I Come From The U.S.A

My Favorite pokemon is Raikou I always liked the way it looked it also has some very nice moves

I believe the headset should be mine because I currently do not actually own something like a headset or speakers to hear the sounds of the game and I would like to So that I can hear the in game music and sounds and what not