Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shane,

I have 276Hours in this awsome game, I live in Philippines, my favorite pokemon is Axew

I want to win those headphones because I don't have any headphones right now, It would be awesome to get one and also I'm not gonna be bored while hunting my favorite poke Axew. :Smile:

IGN: Famsz123

Server: Blue Server

1st : I played this game for 36hrs reason to have fun and meet new friends

2nd : Im from the Philippines . :)

3rd : My Favorite Pokemon is Raichu well he help me out thru my adventure's of this game and finish elite 4 , why should i want this gaming headset ? Simple to experience new things with great experiences while on game ! :Light:

Hello :)

I am from Turkey. +561 hour in yellow :)

My favorite pokemon is Meowth. Meowth, That's right! Meow makes me laugh. Meow is my favorite in the anime. I love meowth's Giovanni imitating.

Why should I get this headset? I can't find even two number in the lottery. Yes, I'm a loser. I am eating promotional products in the market. :Crazy: :Smile: That headset, must be my headset. At least I can do this! Maybe this time chance will laugh at me. :Cry:

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

my favorite pokemon is salamance...it saved me all the time in battles..and I love its aggression...best drag poke ever :Heart:

tht headset....thts something I'm looking for to hear my drag pokes in action..lol :thanks:

DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'RE PROUD

Hello :D

My favorite pokemon is Charizard, he is such a nice little fire birdy :Crazy:

The reason i want this headset is because my old headset is underperforming and is pretty much unusable :Cry:

Good luck to everyone :Angel:

IGN: Mufan

Blue Server

Hi, I 'm from Uruguay and my pokemon Favorite is Buizel .

I want these headphones for 2 things :

I have no money to buy a

I do not have

And I would do much to not listen to my parents Discussions : " v

This is written by Translator, If there is anything you do not understand can use it : p

:thanks:

Great giveaway!

My favourite Pokemon is Gengar. In Pokemon Red I was a real good trainer and I fought very often against my brothers. Before we started the fight we showed each other our Pokemon so that our opponent could have a look at the Pokemon names and their "symbol" that was shown left of the name. For a reason I don't know Gengar had the same "symbol" as Caterpie and so I named my Gengar "Caterpie" and waited what will happen... It was a tough fight and finally there was only my "Caterpie" left. My brother believed in some kind of failure on my side and started laughing at me for this gift of a victory - until "Caterpie" appeared and blasted his ass off! :D

If I would get this I think the Headset will have an great new owner: Sneaky, spooky and very clever - like a "Caterpie"-Gengar! :D

At the moment everything I have is my scrappy Laptop-Stereo-Speakers which are not really good. With the headset I will be able to sense all other sneaky players around and prevent the revenge of my brother!