Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I'm from England.

2. My favourite Pokemon is Gyarados, simply due to its ridiculous transformation, sums up the transformation the Headphones would have on my gaming. I beg of you Shane, I am the Magikarp of Gaming, i need you to help transform me, into a new epic Gyarados of gaming.

3. I would like to be considered for the headphones as,

1. Due to my excessive gaming my girlfriend snapped my old headphones :D

2. I am fed up of being Magikarp "splash" "splash" "splash".

3. It will be shared with my brother who also plays Pokemon Revolution.

Thanks!! :D

1. As of now 112 hours

2. United States Of America

3. My favorite Pokemon is Haunter because of its goofy personality and the fact that I like paranormal stuff

I would love the headset because I go through a lot of them. Would be nice to own a good quality headset for once. That and i make music

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/mrbonkers/luigas-song-80s-remix[/soundcloud]

Enjoy my music!

Twitch

signature.gif

I saw this and thought why not haha.

I live in the UK and my favourite Pokemon has got to Forretress (Atleast in competitive). If I have to give a reason? Well, have you ever tried to dragon dance stack vs a Forretress?

1. Poison Spikes --> They Dragon Dance

2. Stealth Rock --> They Dragon Dance

3. Counter --> Survive their attack with sturdy and one shot their Poke.

I want the headset because... Well, I live with my family, so at night I got to be quiet. Currently I don't have a pair of headphones (My older brother took them (I'm 18)). This means I can't play Pokemon Rev with sound or music because the walls are like paper here man ;)

And you know... Other things that require privacy and sound... :Ambivalent: :Ambivalent:

EDIT:

I posted this from my ALT account by accident, my main is "Happyaku" - Both accounts have 5+ hours, I didn't post from other accounts :D

Goodluck everyone