Help! finished kanto and dont know whats best to do next

Yuda691

Hey,

I have two questions:

1. I just finished Kanto region and i have 3 ways to proceed to as i see it: (since i got membership)

a. Johto region

b. Sevii islands

c. Love island.

I'm confused and unsure about what location to choose and in what order (which will be first and which one will be the last i'll visit)

2. What items/preperation i need to make befor moving from kanto to johto? i read that i need to take the money and items with me, how do i do it?

Best advices will be from exprienced players, please advice regardless to the membership exipiring date i can just get another one.

Please help! :Exclam:

258319 Hey,

I have two questions:

1. I just finished Kanto region and i have 3 ways to proceed to as i see it: (since i got membership)

a. Johto region

b. Sevii islands

c. Love island.

I'm confused and unsure about what location to choose and in what order (which will be first and which one will be the last i'll visit)

2. What items/preperation i need to make befor moving from kanto to johto? i read that i need to take the money and items with me, how do i do it?

Best advices will be from exprienced players, please advice regardless to the membership exipiring date i can just get another one.

Please help! :Exclam:

Items and money carry over no matter what when you go to the next region. Sevii islands is a pretty quick place to finish up. Would take less then a day. Love island has no story at all to it. Just for catching Pokemon and a boss so I recommend doing that after you finish story. Johto region is probably the place you want to go unless you just wanna finish up Sevii islands quickly before hand. Good luck on the rest of your adventure. I recommend grabbing tms you want to use for whichever starter you choose. Like grab flamethrower if you want Cyndaquil. Also make sure to take off the items of your pokes before going to the next region because they will get locked with your Pokemon.

• Like 1
Brad.gif

Tro11z explained it all, pretty much.

I was "scared" to go to jhoto too, you know, losing all your pokes, starting again, it scared me. But you really shouldn't be anxious to go there, you'll have to do it sooner or later, and you'll get all your things back eventually.

What i suggest you is: finish the kanto region up completely, which means, go Love Island if you've never been, go Sevii Islands, finish all the quest line, it'll be fun. Then go digging for the last time, sell items to the Item Maniac to get money, get all your items back from your pokemons and then go Jhoto. (you can also get TMs you need before going, as Tro11z said).

Wish you luck :Grin:

Thanks a lot for the tips guys!

Still got 1 problem left, my pokemons cannot Headbutt/Dig because they still refuse to follow my orders.

I thought this problem will go off after i'll be Kanto champ, anyone got an idea why i cant use these tm's?

258584 Thanks a lot for the tips guys!

Still got 1 problem left, my pokemons cannot Headbutt/Dig because they still refuse to follow my orders.

I thought this problem will go off after i'll be Kanto champ, anyone got an idea why i cant use these tm's?

Ye its cause your pokes need happiness to dig/headbutt. Its not a badge-thing, just happiness. The required happiness is 155 that your poke use dig/headbutt. To check happiness just type in chat "/happy 1", or which ever number of poke u wanna check, so 1-6. U gain happiness by lvling and fighting wild pokes.

Hey guys,

One last question about Love island, this is my pokedex:

Owned: 120

Seen: 204

Evolved: 42

But from some reason proffesor oak still tells me i have caught only 90 pokemons and not 120.. someone knows why its only 90 while i have 120 owned?

259071 Hey guys,

One last question about Love island, this is my pokedex:

Owned: 120

Seen: 204

Evolved: 42

But from some reason proffesor oak still tells me i have caught only 90 pokemons and not 120.. someone knows why its only 90 while i have 120 owned?

Professor oak only tells you how many pokemon from the kanto dex (first 151) you have you caught, not total throughout the entire pokedex.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2