Can we get a TS Server pls

Phantom0x0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone explain to me how TS server works? Can someone create one test server and send me full info via PM? I want to check something.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Can someone explain to me how TS server works? Can someone create one test server and send me full info via PM? I want to check something.

Works just like Ventrilo, Mumble, etc.

It's similar to IRC, except you have to port forward and set up your own server, or have a paid server which can house more people (like a Minecraft server). The problem is, it's difficult to moderate such an environment, and it likely won't last long.

It's similar to IRC, except you have to port forward and set up your own server, or have a paid server which can house more people (like a Minecraft server). The problem is, it's difficult to moderate such an environment, and it likely won't last long.

well other pokemon mmos i played had a decent Teamspeak community, i think its just a problem here atm cause of the small playerbase atm

Moderating can be diffucult even if you're ghosting all the channels. Then again, skype or own TS groups can be held within players/guilds etc. Doubt its really a necessity.

Then again, it may be demanded in the future by the time the playerbase grows.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Moderating can be diffucult even if you're ghosting all the channels. Then again, skype or own TS groups can be held within players/guilds etc. Doubt its really a necessity.

Then again, it may be demanded in the future by the time the playerbase grows.

this^^^

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png