RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

Guest SugarRed9

Re: RUKittenMe??? ~Yellow server~

<r><QUOTE author="NahuePa"><s>

</s><POST content="304623"><s></s>304623<e></e></POST> Source of the post 1. What is your current play time?<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro?<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O<br/>

<br/>

1. almost 290+ hs<br/>

2. i like all<br/>

3. cats without questions<br/>

4. be better, learm more about the game but not alone.<br/>

5. because i think this team help a lot and i can help you to.<br/>

extra credit i can join the discord.<br/>

<br/>

ty and add me to friends in game if u like, ill appreciate that. <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey dude, we are recruiting again o/ Tried adding you in game, but I think we are on opposite timezones. If you are still looking for a guild we would love to have you! Feel free to drop me a pm or comment here when you get this!

<QUOTE author="Chikillo"><s>

</s><POST content="308986"><s></s>308986<e></e></POST> Hello guys<br/>

<br/>

I would like to join the guild, i have seen many of you on the game and reading things here seems like its quiete a nice group of ppl.<br/>

Here is my application:<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your current play time? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>358Hr 22min<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Actually i enjoy helping ppl out with info, guide on the main quest and giving rates of poke ( all in the other channel) and also grinding pokemon to complete the pokedex, but also making on the way pvp team<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Both :3<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>become a poke master :D<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>mmm i think i just answered this in order to open the reply x3<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Yup<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

see you on game guys ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey!! Welcome to the pack!! :D You will be getting a pm with some information shortly! We are happy to have you!</r>

<t>1. What is your current play time? <br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 <br/>

<br/>

1. i only have 34 hours but I'm very active ; o ; <br/>

2. i like pretty much everything about it to be honest but if i had to pick a main thing i'd say making friends since everyone seems friends to begin with :3<br/>

3.dont send cat ninja on me but i like dogs more...but but but i got a reason for why. I just have a lot of bad experience with cats. they bait me in with their cuteness then as soon as i let my guard down they strike me like a bitch<br/>

4. to be the richest person on the server and gain the title by everyone "rich kid" like the npc from the game xD<br/>

5.ummm...Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife~ (hope that answers your question ;3)<br/>

6. yes i'd be cool with joining discord</t>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="nick558"><s>

</s><POST content="309755"><s></s>309755<e></e></POST> 1. What is your current play time? <br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 <br/>

<br/>

1. i only have 34 hours but I'm very active ; o ; <br/>

2. i like pretty much everything about it to be honest but if i had to pick a main thing i'd say making friends since everyone seems friends to begin with :3<br/>

3.dont send cat ninja on me but i like dogs more...but but but i got a reason for why. I just have a lot of bad experience with cats. they bait me in with their cuteness then as soon as i let my guard down they strike me like a [Censored]<br/>

4. to be the richest person on the server and gain the title by everyone "rich kid" like the npc from the game xD<br/>

5.ummm...Take me to church I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife~ (hope that answers your question ;3)<br/>

6. yes i'd be cool with joining discord<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey buddy!! Unfortunately, I have to deny your application because you do not meet our hour requirement. But if you'd like feel free to friend me in game ( /friend SugarRed9 ) if you ever want to chat or need help with anything ^.^ I'd like to see you reapply when you meet our hours requirement!!!!</r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r>We've decided to open a <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=164&t=54386#p310063"><s></s>Guild Shop!!!!!!<e></e></URL> Please feel free to drop by and take a look around <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<COLOR color="#4040BF"><s></s>Any business is appreciated :3<e></e></COLOR> <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r>I don't meet the hour requirement yet, because I only started playing pro last week, but I am looking forward to applying to your guild. A friendly and active guild is exactly what would make my stay in PRO perfect and your guild seems to be exactly what I am looking for .. <E>:Smile:</E> I do not want to rush through all the content and am currently exploring every possible bit along my journey, so I am sure I will soon hit 300+ hours haha. Also I live in Korea at the moment, so the time difference would probably make it less likely to talk to many people anyway.. But I am moving back home next month and I am sure by then I will have met the requirements! Can't wait to apply. <E>:Heart-eyes:</E></r>

fippsiee6u1y.png

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Fippsie"><s>

</s><POST content="310818"><s></s>310818<e></e></POST> I don't meet the hour requirement yet, because I only started playing pro last week, but I am looking forward to applying to your guild. A friendly and active guild is exactly what would make my stay in PRO perfect and your guild seems to be exactly what I am looking for .. <E>:Smile:</E> I do not want to rush through all the content and am currently exploring every possible bit along my journey, so I am sure I will soon hit 300+ hours haha. Also I live in Korea at the moment, so the time difference would probably make it less likely to talk to many people anyway.. But I am moving back home next month and I am sure by then I will have met the requirements! Can't wait to apply. <E>:Heart-eyes:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

We will be looking forward to your application :)</r>

<r>yeah, im interested, ill try to add u too, im from argentina<QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><POST content="309474"><s></s>309474<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="NahuePa"><s>
</s><POST content="304623"><s></s>304623<e></e></POST> Source of the post 1. What is your current play time?<br/>

<br/>

1. almost 290+ hs<br/>

2. i like all<br/>

<br/>

ty and add me to friends in game if u like, ill appreciate that. <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey dude, we are recruiting again o/ Tried adding you in game, but I think we are on opposite timezones. If you are still looking for a guild we would love to have you! Feel free to drop me a pm or comment here when you get this!

<br/>

I would like to join the guild, i have seen many of you on the game and reading things here seems like its quiete a nice group of ppl.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your current play time? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>358Hr 22min<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Actually i enjoy helping ppl out with info, guide on the main quest and giving rates of poke ( all in the other channel) and also grinding pokemon to complete the pokedex, but also making on the way pvp team<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Both :3<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>become a poke master :D<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>mmm i think i just answered this in order to open the reply x3<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Yup<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey!! Welcome to the pack!! :D You will be getting a pm with some information shortly! We are happy to have you!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<br/>

yeah, oll try to add u too, im from argentina, idk the timezone really</r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="NahuePa"><s>

</s><POST content="312019"><s></s>312019<e></e></POST> yeah, im interested, ill try to add u too, im from argentina<QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>
</s><POST content="309474"><s></s>309474<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="NahuePa"><s>

<br/>

1. almost 290+ hs<br/>

2. i like all<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey!! Welcome to the pack!! :D You will be getting a pm with some information shortly! We are happy to have you!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<br/>

yeah, oll try to add u too, im from argentina, idk the timezone really<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your pms in a second, will send you a link to the discord and some info :)</r>

<r>To whom it may concern, <br/>

Hello, <br/>

I'm a pvper with 600 hours on yellow. I'm friendly with the usual players, and I think that I would be a helpful asset to your guild. <br/>

My favorite thing to do in pro at the moment is actually look for the rares that i need for my pvp team, or just simply chat in all chat with 6head and water. cats. My current goal is to have a nice pvp rating, and my end goal is to make the top leader boards. I would be able to join discord, but as I live in asia, maybe the hours would be a little different (with my job, social life etc.) <br/>

I hope you will consider my application, and hope to hear from you soon, <br/>

Zenaly. <E>:Heart:</E></r>