RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

1. What is your current play time? 190 hours 21 min

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro : Since i'm still training/hunting for pvp, i guess it would be bosses. I also like to chill while ev training (having 2 monitors actually makes it enjoyable)

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) : I'm not a dog person so i guess it'd have to be cats. Unless we're talking about Pugs. I freakin love Pugs.

4. What are your goals in pro?: PvP, maybe participate in tourneys later. Get rich. Hella rich.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? I need friends OwO. I get lonely quite easily so i just want to be around people. Also, i've been on the PRO discord for the last two weeks and the few of you i've talked to are really nice.

[mention]Pokedrian[/mention], fill out the questions in the first post and we will talk about it :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1. What is your current play time? - 14hrs

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 - i like battling and catching as many pokemon i can

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) - Cats FTW

4. What are your goals in pro? -To be a pokemon master

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 - because i am always looking for advice to better myself and hopefuly help you guys in the process :)

I dont have discord but i am fairly active .

[mention]Pokedrian[/mention] I've noticed you applied at the same time for team Magma which I wish you the best of luck.

Gonna make something clear since you're not the first person to do this - For future applicants: If you apply to another guild while waiting for our decision, we're gonna decline you straight up with no further deliberation or thought into it. In order for us to accept you to be apart of us, you need to pick us first. If you don't pick us, we'll never pick you.

Hello! I would like to apply (-:

1) My current play time is 150 hrs

2) My favorite thing to do is train up Pokemon, and play with friends!

3) I love both, but maybe cats more haha

4) My goal is to just have fun and explore the game

5) I would love to join a guild to meet some new people, and I am fairly new to the game so I feel like I would learn a lot!

Yes, I will be able to join the discord!