RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

1. What is your current play time?

130h or something, aiming for 500h+

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3

Grind and have no Money, my favorite thing is leveling pokemon from low level :)

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO

Iam a dogs person, mostly cause i know more about dogs, i had cats, and love em as much as dogs, my 1st cat was a cat mom who gave birth in my yard. and i ended up keeping her and the kittens.

4. What are your goals in pro?

Goals in pro? Easy... i want to beat every challenge that comes. and be around the game long enough to gain Money for the fancy stuff available :Heart:

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3

Well. i will be honest, i have a friend there already.and i also want a badass kitten on top of my head just cuz Jk. i want to join cause i feel like the game will be more enjoyable, and i feel like iam lacking in one thing that is major in Pokémon, the PVP aspect. i wish to learn more.

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord

lucas247

#8094 :Ps not the chatty type, but i will give it some effort :P

H7_EU6_R_1.png

Sup guys here my application

I'm an old player returning to the game and my previous guild aint active anymore so i'm looking for new friends. I've got 824Hours on my account.

Used to play alot of PVP but with all the new items and abilities that work at the moment i really need to make a new team first before diving in again. It will still be PVP though.

I know it should be cats :P I don't own Cats though do own 2 Dogs a Husky and a Beagle but i'll just say Cats to get a +.

Getting a Full Dex and obviously getting some good PVP pokes again so that i can reach TOP 25.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack?

Looking for new people to play the game with. I know for a fact that lots of you guys also PVP alot which makes it an ideal guild for me.

Discord? Sure i've got Discord

Hope this is enough :P

Cheers!

[mention]greenarrow1994[/mention], [mention]Lucas247[/mention], please let me know when you guys are online

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

First of all wanna say hi to all ^^.

Im new in this MMO but i have played pokemon since gen1 so i have more than enough knowledge about the game.

Atm im doing story at kanto, just about to take the e4 (they are giving me some trouble cuz i evolved to early). I currently have 20h of gameplay.

I would like to join your guild cuz i like to play/help and interract with other ppl (plaed other MMO,s in the past)

If you need some additional info about me just ask :).

- Questionnaire:

1. 20h of current gameplay. I play about 3-4h a day, sometimes more.

2. Well im still discovering the game but i would say pretty much eveything the game can offer (would love to do some PvP)

3. Prefer dogs but i have a 1 year old cat named Noa xD (and a chameleon in progress)

4. Well tbh..im not sure atm. I just started playing and i feel lonely. My goal would be to play and help other ppl and hunt some shiny pokes. And wanna start doing some good PvP.

5. Your guild seems rlly fun and kind ppl. Would love to join you guys and play some pro together.

6. And yes, i can join discord...or any other voice program you may use. English isnt my first lenguage but it wont be a problem.

Well thats all from me. Im hoping for an answer soon.

GL to all.

Hey,

Currently 333h.

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro

wasting time on catching pokemons with the best IV/Ability possible

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....)

I prefer cats :D

Climbing ranked

5. Why do you wish to join our pack?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives" x)

Yes, i have Discord.

Hey, my name is Hasibubu aka. Paul and I am 18 years old and I would like to join your guild on the yellow server.

1. At the moment my playtime is just 20 hours because I picked up the game only a few days ago. But at least I managed to beat Kanto in this in my opinion short period of time.

2. I can't tell what my favorite thing to do in Pro is, but I'm very interested in getting into the ranked ladder asap.

3. I prefer cats.

4. My goals in Pro are beating Sinnoh and dominating the ranked ladder. I've been a very competitive oriented Pokemon player ever since I played my first game 12 years ago. I got into the "real" competitive scene about 6 years ago and managed to be top 50 of Pokemon Showdown X/Y OU ladder for quite some time and reached rank 17 at one time. In B/W OU I have been Top 500 OU for the most time. In Sun and Moon I haven't really played that much competitive yet.

5. I want to be part of your pack because you seem like very nice people. I want to beat the game as fast as possible so I can get into the ranked ladder as fast as possible. Also I love to play on Pokemon Showdown and I just want to have fun with you guys.

My Discord ID is xMaudodo #4782

Have a nice day! :)

Hey,

810h aiming for 1h to get genesect.

battling with bosses :)

Dogs, had one before he passed away, so I prefer dogs.

to finish up the dex. get all legends and maybe start pvp in the future.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3

you seem very friendly people, when I ask for help in chat or something people from your guild answer the most.

[mention]Phizika[/mention], [mention]Kreztz[/mention]; hit me up on Discord since I am kinda busy lately

Discord: PreHax#5988

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.