RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

Re: RUKittenMe??? Recruiting! ~Yellow server~

<t>1. What is your current play time?<br/>

304 Hours<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3<br/>

Boss battles / harvesting dig/headbutt trees/excavation sites<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO<br/>

Both, ever since I was a child we always have these 2, cats for rodents,cockroaches,snakes and dogs for strangers<br/>

(we only have our cat now since our dog died recently q.q)<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro?<br/>

To catch my own shinies that are decent/pvp worthy<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3<br/>

I'm interested in the pvp tournament among members and to provide or receive any infos<br/>

<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord?<br/>

Don't really know what this is but yeah I would like to join.</t>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Ransak"><s>

</s><POST content="289812"><s></s>289812<e></e></POST> 1. What is your current play time?<br/>

304 Hours<br/>

Both, ever since I was a child we always have these 2, cats for rodents,[Censored],snakes and dogs for strangers<br/>

I'm interested in the pvp tournament among members and to provide or receive any infos<br/>

<br/>

Don't really know what this is but yeah I would like to join.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there friend :) We are happy to accept you into our pack!~ Discord is a voice program that has a chat as well. We like to use it to communicate and share news about updates/events! It's not required, but highly recommended so you do not miss out on events and information. I'll send you a link to our Discord server if you are interested, I will be out of class in a little bit and add you in game <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Ransak"><s>
</s><POST content="289812"><s></s>289812<e></e></POST> 1. What is your current play time?<br/>

304 Hours<br/>

Both, ever since I was a child we always have these 2, cats for rodents,[Censored],snakes and dogs for strangers<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there friend :) We are happy to accept you into our pack!~ Discord is a voice program that has a chat as well. We like to use it to communicate and share news about updates/events! It's not required, but highly recommended so you do not miss out on events and information. I'll send you a link to our Discord server if you are interested, I will be out of class in a little bit and add you in game <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

I tried adding you in game right now but you are not online, time differences maybe, I'm from Philippines btw, im going to be online for 12+hrs today so I hope you can be online within that time :)<br/>

<br/>

Send me the link to discord site and I will save it to my notes and give it a try sometime :)<br/>

<br/>

Looking forward to join you guys ^_^</r>

<r>Hi!! <E>:Grin:</E> my three cats in my real home love this purpose.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your current play time? --> 203<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 --> farming items<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO --> Also my dog thinks to be a cat.... a 35kg cat. Purrrr<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? --> in this moment get a membership and faming my own Litwick --> Lampent --> Chandelure <3<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 --> Cats? <br/>

<br/>

Can I join your guild? <E>:Heart:</E></r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Ransak"><s>

</s><POST content="290434"><s></s>290434<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>
</s><QUOTE author="Ransak"><s>

304 Hours<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there friend :) We are happy to accept you into our pack!~ Discord is a voice program that has a chat as well. We like to use it to communicate and share news about updates/events! It's not required, but highly recommended so you do not miss out on events and information. I'll send you a link to our Discord server if you are interested, I will be out of class in a little bit and add you in game <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

I tried adding you in game right now but you are not online, time differences maybe, I'm from Philippines btw, im going to be online for 12+hrs today so I hope you can be online within that time :)<br/>

<br/>

Send me the link to discord site and I will save it to my notes and give it a try sometime :)<br/>

<br/>

Looking forward to join you guys ^_^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm going to send you some informatiuon via pm, sorry I'm a bit late sorry it was late irl op xD</r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Kajar46"><s>

</s><POST content="290690"><s></s>290690<e></e></POST> Hi!! <E>:Grin:</E> my three cats in my real home love this purpose.<br/>

<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO --> Also my dog thinks to be a cat.... a 35kg cat. Purrrr<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? --> in this moment get a membership and faming my own Litwick --> Lampent --> Chandelure <3<br/>

<br/>

Can I join your guild? <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You have been accepted o/ check your pms for information o////</r>

<r>hey i'm looking for a guild to join and i'm very interested in your guild <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

I'm new to the forums but already have 215 ingame hours with all the badges and 350 different pokemons caught <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

i can join in on discord too <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Greetings<br/>

Thijs<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I like cats ^^</r>

<r><QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><POST content="290805"><s></s>290805<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Kajar46"><s>
</s><POST content="290690"><s></s>290690<e></e></POST> Hi!! <E>:Grin:</E> my three cats in my real home love this purpose.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Can I join your guild? <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You have been accepted o/ check your pms for information o////<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi! I've read the pm, but I cannot leave messages because I'm not enought active in the forum. However: my timezone is UTC +1 (Switzerland). This week I'll be not much online because I've my little sister to look after, but I'll be online tomorrow evening from 22.00 UTC and the next week you will found me every evening at the same time. (: generally until 2 AM UTC.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r>i want to join your guild<br/>

1. What is your current play time? 307 hours<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 Pvp, bosses, battles with friends, being rich <E>:Smile:</E> and guild quests<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO cats ^^ i always have a cat at my home and i always play with it (cats so cute <E>:Heart:</E> )<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? Get a froakie and be good in pvp<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 You are very good in pvp, i have friends in your guild, you are vvery helpful <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> ugh i posted too many smilies :c had to delete some :P</r>