RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

Re: RUKittenMe? Yellow Server Guild! Currently Not recruiting^^

<r>hi there, can i join the fun?<br/>

<br/>

here's my trainer cards, pardon me, im still learning how to use image at this forum <br/>

<br/>

here's the link anyway : <URL url="https://imgur.com/n2lHq1Q">https://imgur.com/n2lHq1Q</URL><br/>

<br/>

do i have to answer the question?<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your current play time? <B><s></s>635hr<e></e></B><br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 <B><s></s>Currently do some PVP, chit chat and hunting<e></e></B><br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO <B><s></s>cats, i have like 10 persian cats<e></e></B><br/>

4. What are your goals in pro?<B><s></s>like movie said "gotta catch em all" and ofc make new friends<e></e></B><br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 <B><s></s>i love meeting some1 new, and yeah u guys looks like fun<e></e></B><br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O <B><s></s>i have discord, and i able to join it<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

i know u are close right now, but maybe can open 1 slot for me xD<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Regards,<br/>

Vergessnheit</r>

Guest SugarRed9

Re: RUKittenMe??? Recruiting! ~Yellow server~

<r><QUOTE author="BurdyBurns"><s>

</s><POST content="282186"><s></s>282186<e></e></POST> Skitty OP <E>:Shy:</E> <E>:Heart:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Howlyn"><s>

</s><POST content="282227"><s></s>282227<e></e></POST> Cool presentation, it seems to be a coolish guild!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thank you guys <3 :3</r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Vergessnheit"><s>

</s><POST content="282155"><s></s>282155<e></e></POST> hi there, can i join the fun?<br/>

<br/>

here's my trainer cards, pardon me, im still learning how to use image at this forum <br/>

<br/>

here's the link anyway : <URL url="https://imgur.com/n2lHq1Q">https://imgur.com/n2lHq1Q</URL><br/>

<br/>

do i have to answer the question?<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your current play time? <B><s></s>635hr<e></e></B><br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 <B><s></s>Currently do some PVP, chit chat and hunting<e></e></B><br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO <B><s></s>cats, i have like 10 persian cats<e></e></B><br/>

4. What are your goals in pro?<B><s></s>like movie said "gotta catch em all" and ofc make new friends<e></e></B><br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 <B><s></s>i love meeting some1 new, and yeah u guys looks like fun<e></e></B><br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O <B><s></s>i have discord, and i able to join it<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

i know u are close right now, but maybe can open 1 slot for me xD<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Regards,<br/>

Vergessnheit<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to the pack Verg :3 <E>:Cool:</E></r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Kalzion"><s>

</s><POST content="280015"><s></s>280015<e></e></POST> Can I have an application form?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If you are still interested, there is now a little questionnaire on the front page :3</r>

<t>1. What is your current play time? 924hours<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3? probably learning new stuff for pvp<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO? cats<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? be able to stay in top25 for one pvp season<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 mostly for pvp stuff<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O? yeah but I am not a native english speaker</t>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<r>can i join guild i have more than a 100hrs<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E> :Grin</r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><POST content="282480"><s></s>282480<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Kalzion"><s>
</s><POST content="280015"><s></s>280015<e></e></POST> Can I have an application form?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If you are still interested, there is now a little questionnaire on the front page :3<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<B><s></s>Disclaimer: I'm going to fail at question 3.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<U><s></s>1. What is your current play time?<e></e></U><br/>

I prefer not to look at this, it scares me. However it was 300+ last time I acccidently checked!<br/>

<U><s></s><br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3<e></e></U><br/>

Help others and try to catch epic shiny pokemon!<br/>

<br/>

<U><s></s>3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO<e></e></U><br/>

Dogs but I know you wanted me to say Cats.<br/>

<br/>

<U><s></s>4. What are your goals in pro?<e></e></U><br/>

I wanna be the very best and have fun while doing it.<br/>

<br/>

<U><s></s>5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3<e></e></U><br/>

Maybe you can show me the way of the Kitten and I'll sell my Puppy on eBay.<br/>

<br/>

<U><s></s>EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O<e></e></U><br/>

Yes, I also use Teamspeak + Skype etc</r>

<r>Putting this application in at the moment even though <B><s></s>I don't meet the time requirement yet, being a full-time college student and having a full-time job limits play time.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

I will respect the time requirements, and have this actually be an application when I do have the time, I will inform via a new post when I do have that goal met.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your current play time? - right now not nearly enough, working on it though.<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 - I like hunting, there are pokemon that I love having with me and if I can find them generally easy I will usually hunt them until I find the PERFECT one.<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO - I own a Maltese Shitzu because my Dad is allergic to cat hair but don't tell my dog that I like cats more, it'd hurt his feelings.<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? - Just to play the game and be happy.<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 - Seems like the best guild on yellow, and yellow is my active server.<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O - Yeah.</r>

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”