RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

Guest SugarRed9

Re: RUKittenMe??? Recruiting! ~Yellow server~

<r><QUOTE author="Kajar46"><s>

</s> -snip - <e>
</e></QUOTE>

Np!! I told my officers and they will get in touch with you :)If they don't let me know! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="ThijsNot"><s>

</s> - snip = <e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><POST content="260364"><s></s>260364<e></e></POST> 1. What is your current play time?<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro?<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Do you mind just filling this out so we can know you better :D <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="MajCar"><s>

</s><POST content="291514"><s></s>291514<e></e></POST> i want to join your guild<br/>

1. What is your current play time? 307 hours<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 Pvp, bosses, battles with friends, being rich <E>:Smile:</E> and guild quests<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO cats ^^ i always have a cat at my home and i always play with it (cats so cute <E>:Heart:</E> )<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? Get a froakie and be good in pvp<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 You are very good in pvp, i have friends in your guild, you are vvery helpful <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> ugh i posted too many smilies :c had to delete some :P<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey man, welcome to the pack, we are thrilled to have you as a member, check your pms I will send you a link to our discord and some more information^^</r>

<r><QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><POST content="260364"><s></s>260364<e></e></POST> 1. What is your current play time?<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>favorite thing to do:<HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>EV train a good pokemon and complete my pokedex<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>Cats or Dogs??? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>Cats ofcourse ;-) animal lover in general<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>what are your goals in pro? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>To catch all the pokemons that i can so far<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>why do you wish to join our pack? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>to get more involved into the community because after 200hours i feel like it's time to stop playing solo. also i like the concept of your guild<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>would you be able to join discord? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>sure thing<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

hope that answers most of your questions feel free to ask anything anytime <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r>1. My current play time is 290 hours<br/>

2. Doing Quests.<br/>

3. Cats :p<br/>

4. Don't know yet lol<br/>

5. Wanna join this guild cuz i heard the guild have many nice players <br/>

6. Not really :/<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:kiss:</E></r>

vImXeAE.png

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="ThijsNot"><s>

</s><POST content="292179"><s></s>292179<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>favorite thing to do:<HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>EV train a good pokemon and complete my pokedex<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>Cats or Dogs??? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>Cats ofcourse ;-) animal lover in general<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>what are your goals in pro? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>To catch all the pokemons that i can so far<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>why do you wish to join our pack? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>to get more involved into the community because after 200hours i feel like it's time to stop playing solo. also i like the concept of your guild<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

<LIST><s>

• </s><LI>would you be able to join discord? <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>sure thing<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></LI><e>

</e></LIST>

hope that answers most of your questions feel free to ask anything anytime <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there, welcome to the family :) I will pm you some information and a link to our discord, hope to see you soon <E>:Cool:</E></r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="IsmailXam"><s>

</s><POST content="292689"><s></s>292689<e></e></POST> 1. My current play time is 290 hours<br/>

2. Doing Quests.<br/>

3. Cats :p<br/>

4. Don't know yet lol<br/>

5. Wanna join this guild cuz i heard the guild have many nice players <br/>

6. Not really :/<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:kiss:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there!!! Welcome to the pack, it's perfectly fine that you can't join discord^^ Just know how ever it might be harder for you to keep up with events etc b/c thats how we spread information and inform everyone! I'll make sure the event coordinator knows and I'll pm you some information^^</r>

<t>. What is your current play time? like 220 hours-ish<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 i seriously wanna be good at pvp<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO BOTH, geesh.<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? to be the very best, but not get my butt kicked in pvp anymore<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3 to learn from those better than thyself.<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O yesh/<br/>

i thought i was good at pokeman, but i lost twice today against some real pro's... like uber defeat.. like monkey ate cats&dogs.. help me become a master and i shall help you as WELL.</t>