RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

Re: RUKittenMe??? ~Yellow server~

<t>1. What is your current play time?: Yellow server is offline right now, so I cannot be exact. It's 590+ hours.<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3: Showing off my pokemon and hunting for pokemon. Circle of life :-D <br/>

3. Cats or Dogs???: Cats ofc.<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? I have the right pokémon to go further in PVP, however I need more experience to improve.<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3: Wynaut? Haha. I think we can help each other pretty well and I won't be just a fodder player in your guild. Im willing to improve in every aspects if it's necessary to match your criterias toward me.<br/>

About discord: Well I am more into Steam, but I am willing to share my dankest memes anytime. ;)</t>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="zenaly"><s>

</s><POST content="313004"><s></s>313004<e></e></POST> To whom it may concern, <br/>

Hello, <br/>

I'm a pvper with 600 hours on yellow. I'm friendly with the usual players, and I think that I would be a helpful asset to your guild. <br/>

My favorite thing to do in pro at the moment is actually look for the rares that i need for my pvp team, or just simply chat in all chat with 6head and water. cats. My current goal is to have a nice pvp rating, and my end goal is to make the top leader boards. I would be able to join discord, but as I live in asia, maybe the hours would be a little different (with my job, social life etc.) <br/>

I hope you will consider my application, and hope to hear from you soon, <br/>

Zenaly. <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Water01"><s>

</s><POST content="313334"><s></s>313334<e></e></POST> 1. What is your current play time?: Yellow server is offline right now, so I cannot be exact. It's 590+ hours.<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3: Showing off my pokemon and hunting for pokemon. Circle of life :-D <br/>

3. Cats or Dogs???: Cats ofc.<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? I have the right pokémon to go further in PVP, however I need more experience to improve.<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3: Wynaut? Haha. I think we can help each other pretty well and I won't be just a fodder player in your guild. Im willing to improve in every aspects if it's necessary to match your criterias toward me.<br/>

About discord: Well I am more into Steam, but I am willing to share my dankest memes anytime. ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there :) You both have been accepted to RuKittenMe!!?!? Check your pms for more information >:D I'm happy to welcome you to our pack, and happy you both are with us <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<r>Sugarrr! <br/>

<br/>

Good luck for the future with RUK, and i love your new sig - Flygon <E>:Heart:</E></r>

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Lunestra"><s>

</s>Sugarrr! <br/>

<br/>

Good luck for the future with RUK, and i love your new sig - Flygon <E>:Heart:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks lunabae <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<t>IAM epicpokemon ,iam from sever red Velskul&Mattie ,may i join your guild? tks and best regard <br/>

1. What is your current play time: after hard work 8hours/day<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro : battle and rewards ,help and answer some question for rookie<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO: wow both.. yeah i love animals<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro: relaxed then longday tired in auto garage shop<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack: becuz everybody friendly and fun <3<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O: of course boss</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>

</s><POST content="313532"><s></s>313532<e></e></POST> IAM epicpokemon ,iam from sever red Velskul&Mattie ,may i join your guild? tks and best regard <br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro : battle and rewards ,help and answer some question for rookie<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO: wow both.. yeah i love animals<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro: relaxed then longday tired in auto garage shop<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O: of course boss<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I would like to know how many hours you have in game :D So far I like it all ;)</r>

4K82h71.png

<r><QUOTE author="xrevolutionx94"><s>

</s><POST content="313544"><s></s>313544<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>
</s><POST content="313532"><s></s>313532<e></e></POST> IAM epicpokemon ,iam from sever red Velskul&Mattie ,may i join your guild? tks and best regard <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

I would like to know how many hours you have in game :D So far I like it all ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

350hours sr xD</r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>

</s><POST content="313575"><s></s>313575<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="xrevolutionx94"><s>
</s><POST content="313544"><s></s>313544<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

I would like to know how many hours you have in game :D So far I like it all ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

350hours sr xD<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello^^ Unfortunately we are full atm, but I will let you know when we are recruiting again! I wish you the best of luck in game <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="SugarRed9"><s>

</s><POST content="314058"><s></s>314058<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>
</s><POST content="313575"><s></s>313575<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="xrevolutionx94"><s>
</s><POST content="313544"><s></s>313544<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

350hours sr xD<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello^^ Unfortunately we are full atm, but I will let you know when we are recruiting again! I wish you the best of luck in game <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

:((( solitude rightnow ,k tks boss ,have a nice day meooow~~~</r>