RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

[mention]popa[/mention], we do; mind posting your playercard? and answering the questions in the main post?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]popa[/mention], lul not serious :( just wanted to know some basic questions :P

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1. What is your current play time?

125 Hours

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3

Chat and Theorizing PvP teams

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO

Dog Person but dogs arent allowed in my apartment so I got a cat

4. What are your goals in pro?

Ruin the meta (Make different teams that can be used with success)

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3

Seems like a tight knit guild and the record shows that there are others who enjoy PvP

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O

Yes

[mention]kanadra[/mention] welcome <3

1. What is your current play time?.-I've played 190 hours and 45 minutes exactly x3

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3.- i don't really have a "favorite" since i like basically everything about pro but i'd say trying new style of pokemon combos?

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO-Would it count if i said i had 2 kittens, 3 dogs, a few birds(like parrots),chickens and roosters, i once had a baby lamb,some bunnies and crabs when in season.(Cat's are my thing but i really love dogs too)

4. What are your goals in pro?-My goals? what's that? can i eat those? jk~ but i actually don't have much, just play with people and become friends and maybe one day entering the pvp ranks or maybe creating a really cool combo that not many people have thought of~

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3- I think, actually scratch that i don't think, i know that it's fun from taking one of the members as an example xD but if i had to give a reason i say it's because i like hanging out with people with similar likes and doing crazy stuff together xp

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O- I have discord, so most likely yes :3

Sidenote: I am a crazy/weird random type of person so i guess it's on you about that xD but i am pretty shy at first~ later you'll want me to come back to that phase rofl haha :Angel:.

Oh btw my ign is NekoLucius too :3

Welcome NekoLucius :heart: