RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

Hey all! I am very interested in joining your guild!

1. What is your current play time?

151hours. I have no issue waiting until i get to 200 to reapply :)

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3

So far I have only completed the stories but I am interested in catching & training pokemon to sell. I have played the official games but never got into ev/iv training & pvp so I will most likely get into that!

3. Cats or Dogs???

Cats!!

4. What are your goals in pro?

I aim to train up pokemon to trade. I may try and get involved in pvp at some point.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack?

I am looking for a nice community of players to chill with!

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord

Yes!

:thanks:

Untitled-4.gif

[mention]Mark89[/mention], pm me on discord when you are online :O

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1. What is your current play time? My current playtime is 027hrs on yellow

My favorite thing to do is chill out in help chat and help as many people as possible. That is if guild chat isnt dead ofc -3-

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO

Personally? I'm more of a dog person, i own 2 dogs technically but my grandma who lives next to me owns 4(one being mine but she just lives down there cus she poops all over the house) and i visit them frequently if you want some pics hmmm? >.0

My goals in pro are to get really good at pvp, my tean isnt quite done but i onpy need 1 poke ;-; ive been practicing though with a good friend of mine ive just met recently and i think im getting better. I also really like to help people, for the majority of my hrs in pro i basically just chilled in help chat like i said before i answer any question i can ^^. Lastly, id also like to have a shint gible and get alot more good pokemon, both are very important to me.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3

I wish to join your -pack :3- because i want to be in a more active guild and have more fun ^^ my last one was team galactic and we kindof are dead, and i thought that since were startinh to deteriorate i decided why not leave and join ruk ^^ if i am accepted that is.

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord

Yes. Because im already in your the server :)

[image]file:///C:/Users/ehunt/Downloads/miniGif_20170730130559gif[/image]

~Questionnaire~

~We have a small questionnaire we would like you to fill out so we can get to know you better :3~

\o It would be awesome if you include this in your application o/

1. What is your current play time?

210h+ kek

No way. To troll peoples in all chat >.<. top kek

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO

cats no way. he are extra cutes :333

to cacth all dragon's pokemon!!! :D and other rares ;3

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3

its a one cool pack with a lot of awesome ppl who loves pokemons :3

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :open_mouth:

yes!! :Angel:

tumblr_og7hpvTM1u1rhxr0ro6_400.gif

Welcome :heart: [mention]Dinoking[/mention] & [mention]Acsii[/mention]

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1. My current playtime is 515h

2. I like to hunt and pvp. help people as much as i can if needed.

3. I have a dog, but my brother has a cat :v

4. To catch them epics!!!

5. Seek a active guild, and your guild seems to be non-toxic. Just left galactic because it sort of died, want to join a guild where people dont leave and where they treat each other with respect.

6. I can join discord.

Hey there [mention]Menaces[/mention],

after reviewing your application we sadly have to tell you that you won't be a part of our guild, we wish you best of luck with another one. :)

Are you accepting new members from old guilds ? (team rocket)

I came back from a hiatus just to find out my guild is pretty much dead, and sadly i'm the last officer. I have been trying to bring up the numbers but sadly its just not the same as the OG players. Not to mention the guild leader is gone and i cannot become guild leader or promote other officers.

I just wanted to ask before i made a formal application to save us both time.

giphy.gif

[mention]NoPistons[/mention] write the application :)