hours played boosting

Yumuki

what is state of boosting time spend in game using some anti-afk stuff. saw it 2 times already. 1st time a guy in digget cave entrance going left-right sometimes and many,many hours later that guy was still there doing the same. that was especially annoying cuz there were huge queues in that times and that was just waste of server slot. few days ago saw another guy in hoenn in upper part of poke-center. what is your opinion about this?

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I think you heavily underestimate the amount of time some players invest into PRO. I myself have spent MANY hours just sitting in the pokecenter pvping, in Dragons Den hunting dratini. etc etc.

I've had to do the walking backwards and forwards, for ages a few times too, grinding lvls or rare pokemon or looking for a held item, as long as it's a player doing it themselves there's no issue

Queues aren't much of an issue now school holidays finished anyway

ge6aLM7.png

I feel like everyone is looking down on this guys post.

There are definately players abusing the auto kick system, but you can't spot them all considering hundreds of people are just standing still aswell chatting etc making sure not to get kicked which isn't wrong by any means.

Done.png KWNHoD3.png <---- Shinigami currently recruiting members. [Red Server]

After 87 hours of farming, I finally caught it!

I don't think I've ever seen anyone intentionally avoiding the auto-kick for hours on end. Though I myself have move one square every few minutes when I'm doing things such as moveset research, forums (like now), ect. If I planned on going back to said game soon I'd do that. Else I'd just log out and go back later.

• 3 weeks later...

if you do something like this with a software it should be banable

I did this all the time just to grind hours for the legendaries

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.