Boss fight confirmation

Dangdung

A couple of days ago I went to Erika to get giga drain for one of my pokemon. I didn't think the timer had reset yet, so I was forced into a fight with pokemon that couldn't beat her. That got her on another timer for 2 more weeks without getting her rewards.

Could we get a confirmation popup befor fighting a boss? those timers are long and I assume that quite a few people get caught offguard.

Also a window with the timers of beaten bosses would be a nice QoL improvement.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9

+1 This is a great idea.

Also to add on to this, I'd like a npc somewhere that could tell you when your cooldowns are up so you don't have too go to each boss~

263574 Also a window with the timers of beaten bosses would be a nice QoL improvement.

263590 Also to add on to this, I'd like a npc somewhere that could tell you when your cooldowns are up so you don't have too go to each boss~

Alas, it will probably never be a thing, for this has already been denied many times

EDIT: For detailed informations: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35832

"It simply isnt possible to grab the cooldown timer from each and every individual NPC and have them accessible from 1 NPC, data that isnt a stored variable cannot be accessed except from when directly interacting with one. Wait time is stored differently."

263615 Or if we could get a place that has an NPC with all the boss cooldown times. One for Saffron, Goldenrod, and Lilycove/Slateport.

As MecanoJilano said, this feature will never be implemented for a good reason : it's impossible, technically speaking, to grab the cooldown timer from every boss and have them accessible from one NPC.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>