Boss fight confirmation

Dangdung

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

263574 Also a window with the timers of beaten bosses would be a nice QoL improvement.

263590 Also to add on to this, I'd like a npc somewhere that could tell you when your cooldowns are up so you don't have too go to each boss~

Alas, it will probably never be a thing, for this has already been denied many times

EDIT: For detailed informations: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35832

"It simply isnt possible to grab the cooldown timer from each and every individual NPC and have them accessible from 1 NPC, data that isnt a stored variable cannot be accessed except from when directly interacting with one. Wait time is stored differently."

I guess the Toyota PR campagins are abit too long ago. "Toyota: When it seems impossible, we're interested."

From my non-proffesional perspective it seems possible in 2 ways. If its not a variable, it can be made into one. It would need additional coding ofc. But definitly doable from my standpoint. Another way would be to access the information via proxy. I'll not explain this one as im not sure if it'd work.

263615 Or if we could get a place that has an NPC with all the boss cooldown times. One for Saffron, Goldenrod, and Lilycove/Slateport.

As MecanoJilano said, this feature will never be implemented for a good reason : it's impossible, technically speaking, to grab the cooldown timer from every boss and have them accessible from one NPC.

I've heard this before. Would it be possible to make the bosses disappear and relocate while they are on cooldown and go back when they off cooldown kind of like Jessie/James? Or just make them disappear and have a different NPC show up while they are on cooldown.

The disappear/reappear thing is doable. the issue then is people would want to know (exact) cooldown.

However, I could do this and then make a NPC that checks for this visibility on each NPC, and depending on their state say whether theyre battleable or not, and place one in each region.

How does that sound?

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

270468 The disappear/reappear thing is doable. the issue then is people would want to know (exact) cooldown.

However, I could do this and then make a NPC that checks for this visibility on each NPC, and depending on their state say whether theyre battleable or not, and place one in each region.

How does that sound?

Sounds great being able to check all bosses from a single NPC, but how would that affect Erika Boss then? She acts as a tutor as well while not battling players.

Guest SugarRed9
270468 The disappear/reappear thing is doable. the issue then is people would want to know (exact) cooldown.

How does that sound?

This would be a really good idea~