Boss fight confirmation

Dangdung

270468 The disappear/reappear thing is doable. the issue then is people would want to know (exact) cooldown.

However, I could do this and then make a NPC that checks for this visibility on each NPC, and depending on their state say whether theyre battleable or not, and place one in each region.

How does that sound?

Sounds great being able to check all bosses from a single NPC, but how would that affect Erika Boss then? She acts as a tutor as well while not battling players.

I thought of that as well but it could just be an easy move or have the tutor behind her in the Maze

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

270468 The disappear/reappear thing is doable. the issue then is people would want to know (exact) cooldown.

However, I could do this and then make a NPC that checks for this visibility on each NPC, and depending on their state say whether theyre battleable or not, and place one in each region.

How does that sound?

That sounds amazing, thank you for your time

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Hi,

While reading all of this, I got a (probably stupid) idea.

PRO is a MMO, right ? On every MMO, we got our daylies and monthly quests, those thing you're doing everytime it's possible if it isnt everyday.

What about adding a page (like upside of the PvP tab) to show off what is currently in CD and what you can do ? For example, when you click on it a diary's opening and it would say something like: "Erika: OK, Naero: OK" etc.

"Ok" or whatever it says would mean "doable", and once you done it, it would say "Erika: DONE" or something.

Or just adding a little square with a "check" inside if the boss is on CD. I don't know, just an idea.

Sincerely,

Edit: It's just that from my point of view, it sounds easier than coding a full NPC and relocating things. It would also be accessed from everywhere as it would be a tab on your screen.

271645 Hi,

While reading all of this, I got a (probably stupid) idea.

PRO is a MMO, right ? On every MMO, we got our daylies and monthly quests, those thing you're doing everytime it's possible if it isnt everyday.

What about adding a page (like upside of the PvP tab) to show off what is currently in CD and what you can do ? For example, when you click on it a diary's opening and it would say something like: "Erika: OK, Naero: OK" etc.

"Ok" or whatever it says would mean "doable", and once you done it, it would say "Erika: DONE" or something.

Or just adding a little square with a "check" inside if the boss is on CD. I don't know, just an idea.

Sincerely,

Edit: It's just that from my point of view, it sounds easier than coding a full NPC and relocating things. It would also be accessed from everywhere as it would be a tab on your screen.

what youre suggesting is fairly improbable, without recoding the whole scripting system. NPC data cannot be accessed without interacting with that specific NPC. Only specific variables can be read by other things. I will be experimenting with some things in the near future, if it works, then maybe it could work, otherwise this revised way i mentioned earlier would be the only way for now to give u guys a reliable way of checking boss availability

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

You will be glad to know I found another way to do the boss cooldown checker. I just tested it and it works.

It will however still require me to edit every boss NPC, so will take a little while

But its being worked on :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.