What is the fastest wild pokemon?

Teritha

1. 1.

I'm trying to figure out what the minimum required speed is for a pokemon catcher.

So far, I've been told it could be a level 62 Electrode in Cerulean Cave, and that has a maximum of 216 speed (31 speed IVs and +speed nature).

Is this correct?

265967 I'm trying to figure out what the minimum required speed is for a pokemon catcher.

So far, I've been told it could be a level 62 Electrode in Cerulean Cave, and that has a maximum of 216 speed (31 speed IVs and +speed nature).

Is this correct?

Yes, this is true. If I remember correctly, Electrode is the 5th fastest Pokemon in the game (Including Deoxys forms). Cerulean Cave has the highest level Pokemon so Electrode will have the highest stats that it can. The IVs and +Speed nature only make it faster :p

EDIT: If you're looking for a good False Swiper/ catcher Pokemon then I recommend getting either a Weavile (Ranked 12th in most speed) or a Parasect as it can learn both Spore and False Swipe.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

265967 I'm trying to figure out what the minimum required speed is for a pokemon catcher.

Is this correct?

Electrode inside Cerulean Cave is by far the faster wild pokemon you can encounter, i don't think there is any wild pokemon which come even close to it in terms of speed (except gale wings Fletchling/Fletchinder of course).

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Electrode inside Cerulean Cave is by far the faster wild pokemon you can encounter, i don't think there is any wild pokemon which come even close to it in terms of speed (except gale wings Fletchling/Fletchinder of course).

Except gale wings is just priority, its not necessarily the speed stat itself.

The catcher I've decided on is a Breloom*Technician I caught which, after full training, will have:

HP: 320 (leftovers will heal exactly 20)

Atk: 300 (very high atk isn't necessary with Technician ability)

Def: 200

SpAtk: 140

SpDef: 130

Spd: 220 (just enough to be faster than level 62 Electrode)

The fastest Pokemon you can obtain in PRO would be Ninjask, which can learn False Swipe too.

Literally the only thing that can outspeed Ninjask, is Deoxys, and only if Deoxys is in its Speed Forme.

However, the fastest Pokemon available in the wild is indeed Electrode, as Ninjask isn't available in the wild (Nincada, its pre-evolution, is the one available in the wild)