Pokemon EV Searcher

Noatel

1 member has voted

1. 1.

Hey guys!

I'm a web developer that loves to develop (little) projects that are (sometimes) useful.

Currently I am working on a project that I want to put live if you guys are interested.

My project is a Pokemon EV Searcher. I will explain the basics of the project:

You put in the ID (or name) of a Pokémon that you want to search for.

After you did that it wil automatically update and give you the results of the Pokémon(s).

The result that you are getting are the EV's you get when killing a Pokémon.

4c5bed36b51f3e1ae480254942b57007.gif

ded1446b06a264b2b9049fbb4807c3ff.png

So currently I have all the Pokémons in my database till the Pokémon Black & White version.

My plan is to add the X and Y series in the near future but I haven't got the time to do it yet.

Another thing that I'm working on is a map of Pokémon Revolution Online that shows the spawn points of Pokémon

when you hover a route/city/cave with your mouse.

In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to send a message!

Greetings,

~Noatel

• Like 1

You can use a bot (named Marshtomp) on the live chat to do the same to some extent.

If you do "!pokedex next pikachu" in #pro chat (don't use it in #pro-support, it doesn't work there anyway), you will get this for result:

-Pokédex- #025: Pikachu (Mouse Pokémon), Egg Group: Field, Plant, EV yield: 0/0/0/0/0/2; 0.4 m, 6.0 kg, Catch rate: 190, Base Happiness: 70, Gender ratio: 50/50, Exp yield: 105, Growth Rate: Medium fast, Max Exp: 1,000,000

There you see the EV yield as "0/0/0/0/0/2" -> being the EV reward on defeating a Pikachu, and the spread being HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spd.

Note: All information from the bot is from the official games, not from PRO).

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

I love this idea, Im bored of minimize PRO to search the EVs.

But i think that it would be more easy and useful to include EVs in Pokedex and not to create an addicional search tool, just putting the EVs somewhere in the Pokedex Interface. It would be GREAT ! :y:

jPKjbZc.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest lampshadejaz
267530 Hey guys!

My project is a Pokemon EV Searcher.

Another thing that I'm working on is a map of Pokémon Revolution Online that shows the spawn points of Pokémon

when you hover a route/city/cave with your mouse.

Greetings,

~Noatel

This sounds really cool. Keep us updated! I'd use it.