Archive Problems and Fixes

Mrsyates

Re: Known Issues (Updated Oct-23-15)

<r>On Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit the latest version is not connecting <E>:Frown:</E> it always says "can not connect to server" but whenever but I check the server status its online and not crowded cause there are only 1032 online. I've tried to re-download the client but still its the same problem. I've also tried clearing maps still nothing happens. hope you can help me thanks :) <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:thanks:</E></r>

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Known Issues (Updated Nov-05-15)

<r><QUOTE author="keisatsuliam"><s>

</s><POST content="46957"><s></s>46957<e></e></POST> On Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit the latest version is not connecting <E>:Frown:</E> it always says "can not connect to server" but whenever but I check the server status its online and not crowded cause there are only 1032 online. I've tried to re-download the client but still its the same problem. I've also tried clearing maps still nothing happens. hope you can help me thanks :) <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:thanks:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

same thing here</r>

<r><QUOTE author="GGexe"><s>

</s><POST content="55022"><s></s>55022<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="keisatsuliam"><s>
</s><POST content="46957"><s></s>46957<e></e></POST> On Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit the latest version is not connecting <E>:Frown:</E> it always says "can not connect to server" but whenever but I check the server status its online and not crowded cause there are only 1032 online. I've tried to re-download the client but still its the same problem. I've also tried clearing maps still nothing happens. hope you can help me thanks :) <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:thanks:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

same thing here<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Same here too! >.<<br/>

I logged off yesterday at SS Anne. Now i can' log in... "says cannot connect to server"<br/>

Also, in my account status, says: Last day logged in, 08/11 ... Today is 07 So i cannot have connected for the last time tomorrow. (Dunno if that has something to do with it.)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Djammiafda"><s>

</s><POST content="55643"><s></s>55643<e></e></POST> Hello.I'm new and i wanted to play so i download,registered and started the game,but after entering my account name and password it says that my account is not activated.Could anyone tell me how to activate my account?Thank you<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hello, when you registered you where asked to enter your email address. Please check your email address that you put to register.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Pimander1446"><s>

</s>

Same here too! >.<<br/>

I logged off yesterday at SS Anne. Now i can' log in... "says cannot connect to server"<br/>

Also, in my account status, says: Last day logged in, 08/11 ... Today is 07 So i cannot have connected for the last time tomorrow. (Dunno if that has something to do with it.)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

That is because all times are UTC (your timezone is behind the UTC timezone more than likely)</r>

<t>Hello, I'm an Italian guy who played this game some time ago<br/>

But now when I login me restart the game from scratch<br/>

can you tell me why ?<br/>

<br/>

salve, sono un ragazzo italiano che giocava a questo gioco un po di tempo fa <br/>

però adesso quando faccio il login mi fa ricominciare il gioco da capo <br/>

mi sapete dire il perchè?</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Auronmik"><s>

</s><POST content="56414"><s></s>56414<e></e></POST> Hello, I'm an Italian guy who played this game some time ago<br/>

But now when I login me restart the game from scratch<br/>

can you tell me why ?<br/>

<br/>

salve, sono un ragazzo italiano che giocava a questo gioco un po di tempo fa <br/>

però adesso quando faccio il login mi fa ricominciare il gioco da capo <br/>

mi sapete dire il perchè?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

considering your registration date you probably played in closed beta, when we got to open beta all progress was wiped. But from now on you will keep all your progress</r>

<t>Ciao, sono un ragazzo italiano che ha giocato questo gioco qualche tempo fa, <br/>

ma ora quando faccio il login mi riavvia il gioco da zero<br/>

mi puoi dire perché? salve, Sono un ragazzo italiano Che giocava una this Gioco un po di tempo fa però adesso quando faccio il login mi fa ricominciare il gioco da capo mi sapete dire il perchè?<br/>

considerando la data di registrazione probabilmente giocato in beta chiusa, quando siamo arrivati di open beta è stato spazzato ogni progresso. Ma da ora in poi non mancherà di tenere tutti i tuoi progressi<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

but after all the hours of play and made ​​annoying lose all progress .<br/>

but for the Italian language is not there anything?</t>