Archive Problems and Fixes

Mrsyates

Re: Known Issues

<t>Not sure if anyone said this yet, but just to let guys having the zoomed in screen problem, just press ALT + Enter in the beginning, it should solve the problem.</t>

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Known Issues

<r>@paaldiria [ref]produelist98[/ref], <br/>

<br/>

Well if u still encountering the freeze screen + restart or the auto close game and u have windows 10, then try this last and 100% working and better solution for a lot of problems (easy too trust it)>>> Reset your pc after creating a recovery drive using flash, hd, or dvd incase of any coincident <E>:Light:</E> here is the process>> Click Start and type>>create recovery>>Make sure your thumbdrive is connected>>Click Next>>Wait while the wizard prepares to copy files to your thumbdrive>Again, make sure its more than 4gb > next > finish. <E>:y:</E> now after setting recovery disk >> open start >> setting >> Update & security >>Click Recovery>> under reset pc click get start >> then a blue troubleshooting screen will appear >>Click either "Keep my files" or "Remove everything," depending on whether you want to keep your data files intact. Either way, all of your settings will return to their defaults and apps will be uninstalled > keep my files > next > reset > windows 10 continue> done!! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

Windows 10 has problems we know.

Versions

DPC Watchdog / Game Crashes Computer(Windows 10)

38452 > Right click PRO and go to" Compatibility"

> Check the box, run in 640x400 resolution

> Load the game. It should not crash (if this works for you). Now your screen will look really wonky and you probably cannot click on anything. Hit Alt+Enter to normalise your screen, and then head to the settings to play in a slightly lower resolution than your main screen and DISABLE FULLSCREEN.

37735DPC Watchdog Violation Is not the clients Fault its a hardware incompatibility issue with Windows 10 Which means you need to update drivers on your PC because your hardware drives are not meant for windows 10. The Hardware that is making you have this issue is Normally with users using an SSD But a common issue is within your Power options, uncheck Turn on Fast Startup within your Power options. BUT The Client can be causing this error. Only some Windows 10 users have this issue so it is a high chance its on your side.

37791PS> in other post (Pro blue screen!! help) their was a solution of changing the power options by un checking fast start up option but I didn't try this.. well I will share the process incase if it helped anyone>>>>

windwos key + X > power option> choose what the power buttons do>>change settings that are currently unavailable> scroll down> under shutdown settings uncheck turn on fast start up .

Crashing While Tabbing Out (Windows 10)

37736 Try running the game in Windows 7 compatibility. From the main screen, try to put it in windowed, then try to lower the resolution.

37791 well I removed my java 32 bit and their was 2 weird programs also removed them (MacAfee security scan)&(malwareprotectivelive) + without changing compatibility option to windows 7 and I trusted pro64.exe in my anti virus software firewall. the game worked perfectly but without full screen

38036 This issue is mostly due to the discrete graphics cards(unfortunately the better of the two graphics cards if you have 2). You can goto your AMD/Nvidea control panel and select the power saver/integrated graphics(Intel) card for PRO. Now everything should be working fine!

Large Maps/Can't See Anything (Windows 10)

- We are aware of this some users have had luck by after

opening Client Pressing ALT+Enter

If you find a problem please DO NOT report the problem here, Please report it in the appropriate forum.

Re: Windows 10 Users (Problems and Fixes)

<r>When trying these 3 i still ran across some problems<br/>

1_Xodus wrote:<br/>

Source of the post > Right click PRO and go to" Compatibility"<br/>

> Check th<br/>

<br/>

2_iTzXeno wrote:<br/>

Source of the postDPC Watchdog Violation Is not th<br/>

<br/>

3_boubye wrote:<br/>

Source of the postPS> .<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>1_ The check bottom is grey.<br/>

2_ The problem isn't with the drivers but with the resolution of the game that is crashed. The "Fast Startup" is a waste of time, doesn't work either.<br/>

3_Process of the "Fast waste of time".<e></e></B></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Pokedex"><s>

</s><POST content="38915"><s></s>38915<e></e></POST> 1_Xodus wrote:<br/>

Source of the post > Right click PRO and go to" Compatibility"<br/>

> Check the box, run in 640x400 resolution<br/>

> Load the game. It should not crash (if this works for you). Now your screen will look really wonky and you probably cannot click on anything. Hit Alt+Enter to normalise your screen, and then head to the settings to play in a slightly lower resolution than your main screen and DISABLE FULLSCREEN. <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>doesn't work<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

2_iTzXeno wrote:<br/>

Source of the postDPC Watchdog Violation Is not the clients Fault its a hardware incompatibility issue with Windows 10 Which means you need to update drivers on your PC because your hardware drives are not meant for windows 10. The Hardware that is making you have this issue is Normally with users using an SSD But a common issue is within your Power options, uncheck Turn on Fast Startup within your Power options. BUT The Client can be causing this error. Only some Windows 10 users have this issue so it is a high chance its on your side. <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>doesn't work<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

3_boubye wrote:<br/>

Source of the postPS> in other post (Pro blue screen!! help) their was a solution of changing the power options by un checking fast start up option but I didn't try this.. well I will share the process incase if it helped anyone>>>><br/>

windwos key + X > power option> choose what the power buttons do>>change settings that are currently unavailable> scroll down> under shutdown settings uncheck turn on fast start up . <HIGHLIGHT highlight="red"><s>[highlight=red]</s>doesn't work<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT> <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>1_ The check botton is grey.<br/>

2_ The problem isn't with the drivers but with the resolution of the game that is crashed. The "Fast Startup" is a waste of time, doesn't work either.<br/>

3_Process of the "Fast waste of time".<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

We only want to know if u guys will fix it, or we will need to get by and crash our PC 1 milion times until we be able to play it.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

^^^^ None of it works.<br/>

<I><s></s>None of it<e></e></I><br/>

Yet it's obviously <I><s></s>something<e></e></I> on our side wrong because even though the old version worked perfect, this new client works wonky?</r>

<r>@Pinknblack @Khatros @Pokedex<br/>

Reset your windows 10 by keeping your files only apps will be removed and this surely will fix the crash of windows 10 <E>:Exclam:</E> <E>:Exclam:</E></r>