Archive Problems and Fixes

Mrsyates

Re: Known Issues

<r><QUOTE author="Sage"><s>

</s><POST content="39637"><s></s>39637<e></e></POST> - Changing resolution should no longer stretch the screen anymore when using DirectX 11<br/>

- Some Android devices should now give and utilize more accurate screen sizes which helps the GUI be more clear.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Maybe these two had something to do with the error? I'm takinga wild guess.</r>

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Okay so In this update I want to say that I have officially tried <I><s></s>every<e></e></I> fix. <br/>

<br/>

@Pokedex 's solution worked ONCE, I was able to open it - try to log int o find out servers were down.<br/>

Closed it - tried to open it up afterwards and got watchdog'd. <br/>

<br/>

I noticed that it wouldn't work period on anything above 800x600 though also. <br/>

<br/>

So. yeah, no fix for me, no pro. X{ <E>:Cry:</E></r>

Guest Khatros

<t>I try the game in android emulator (BlueStacks) and work fine, the problem is 100% from new client.<br/>

<br/>

New client + win 10 = bluescreen.<br/>

<br/>

Android Emulator + same pc = fine.<br/>

<br/>

Is NOT our hardware.</t>

<t>Hi, <br/>

<br/>

I have encountered bug after i beat giovanni when i get the eevee it does not show on my pokemon what i have concern more is that i have 1 free space and yet i cannot see the eevee, please help me :((</t>

<r><QUOTE author="vanjo015"><s>

</s>Hi, <br/>

<br/>

I have encountered bug after i beat giovanni when i get the eevee it does not show on my pokemon what i have concern more is that i have 1 free space and yet i cannot see the eevee, please help me :((<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Please disregard this</r>

Re: Known Issues (Updated Oct-7-15)

<r><QUOTE author="Khatros"><s>

</s><POST content="40328"><s></s>40328<e></e></POST> I try the game in android emulator (BlueStacks) and work fine, the problem is 100% from new client.<br/>

New client + win 10 = bluescreen.<br/>

Android Emulator + same pc = fine.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I am glad to hear that you found a work around not currently listed.<br/>

If you don't mind my asking which platform did you run under BlueStacks our x86 or x64?<br/>

<br/>

(Also I would like to add that if you notice on my post it is filled with Quotes. Just like how i posted your work around as well. We at PRO don't blame your hardware, we have staff who use win10 as well.)</r>

Guest Khatros

<r><QUOTE author="Sage"><s>

</s>

I am glad to hear that you found a work around not currently listed.<br/>

If you don't mind my asking which platform did you run under BlueStacks our x86 or x64?<br/>

<br/>

(Also I would like to add that if you notice on my post it is filled with Quotes. Just like how i posted your work around as well. We at PRO don't blame your hardware, we have staff who use win10 as well.)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I have used the x86 from here --> <URL url="https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Downloads.php">https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Downloads.php</URL> (Andoid v90_0)</r>

Guest Banchidudle

<r>Hi guys i just downloaded the game clinet and i am having troubles getting it to work. I am launching it as a 32 bit client on my windows 7 starter (from work) PC. When it launches i see it this way:<br/>

<br/>

<URL url="https://imgur.com/kWkNZzj">https://imgur.com/kWkNZzj</URL><br/>

<br/>

Then i hear music but the same resolution. i even went into compatibility by right clicking on the .exe to check on the 640x resolution but that did not fix the issue. Is there anything i can do to make this work?<br/>

<br/>

Thanks in advance.</r>