Hello from Denmark!

Madsrm

Hello! I do believe it's due time for me to introduce myself :3 So... where do we begin? (oh boy....)

I'm an avid helper on the Red server, and on the IRC, but besides that, I'm 18 years old, and from Denmark :3 That's also why my name might be weird to some of you.

I've already met some of you, but I hope to make some more friends while I'm here :3 Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in-game :)

Ps. I used like an hour on this.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

271707 Hello! I do believe it's due time for me to introduce myself :3 So... where do we begin? (oh boy....)

I'm an avid helper on the Red server, and on the IRC, but besides that, I'm 18 years old, and from Denmark :3 That's also why my name might be weird to some of you.

I've already met some of you, but I hope to make some more friends while I'm here :3 Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in-game :)

Ps. I used like an hour on this.

Welcome to the Forums , here some stuff can help you know more about the game and the forums , you can check out Rules,FAQ and also Game Guide , have fun ! and enjoy your stay :Cool:

Welcome to the forums. I have no clue who you are. Totally.

Enjoy your time here :)

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein