Is there anything planned just for the amount we played this season?

Prehax

277148 They do get titles, and the top first person gets a different title as well.

and achievements and such in the new achievement system coming.

as well as some other stuff..

Ill end the season when i can actually get a chance to get on, this game is fan based remember. I do it in my free time.

Please consider forming some kind of tiers like 100 rating = tier 1 or something and give small rewards based on that...i'm pretty sure players who have stacked on rating deserve a little bit of something for their efforts. Sure, PvP coins for each win is a huge gain, but in the end of season i think those people (like me, not gonna lie ;d) should be rewarded with even something small compared to the top 25.

Sorry for disagree with you, but special reward for only top 25 is much better. You have no choice that you have to put more effort in pvp (Building team, Battling, etc.). I'm fine with current pvp points system, it's not about how many matches you win (the ratio), it's about how you can battle with top players to get higher points.

Anw, if you can't get in top 25, you still have 1 coin/win when battling :D So I think our staff already gave us a small chance to get points. If you want more points, then try to being top 25 :) It's not ez but not that hard. You can do it mate :D Try harder :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

277148 They do get titles, and the top first person gets a different title as well.

Ill end the season when i can actually get a chance to get on, this game is fan based remember. I do it in my free time.

We appreciate your effort.

The goals of PVP should do the following imo: Create a desire in people to pvp more even if you are top 1 rating so you dont just sit there and wait and making people feel accomplished by reaching milestones. These are both possible by giving good rewards that do not lose value over time. For instance a chance of catching a synced rare pokemon with X amount of points is way more value and longevity than everyone buying toxic orbs which saturate the market soon untill there is no use for buying them with coins. This would also mean you could pvp instead of hunt if you really dont like the grind of hunting. The cosmetics (mounts, clothes) are good but for a player like myself who doesnt care about them, i have little reason to keep pvping. The primary focus should be on pvp which is the only player based content and the only one that doesnt run out of possibilities and as it stands right now the only endgame besides daycare quest and i guess excavation sites, but these 2 get repetitive very quickly.

How hard would it be to implement spectator system? Is it even doable? :) That would attract players that want to improve their game to watch some higher rated matches imo.

Liku

Please consider forming some kind of tiers like 100 rating = tier 1 or something and give small rewards based on that...i'm pretty sure players who have stacked on rating deserve a little bit of something for their efforts. Sure, PvP coins for each win is a huge gain, but in the end of season i think those people (like me, not gonna lie ;d) should be rewarded with even something small compared to the top 25.

Sorry for disagree with you, but special reward for only top 25 is much better. You have no choice that you have to put more effort in pvp (Building team, Battling, etc.). I'm fine with current pvp points system, it's not about how many matches you win (the ratio), it's about how you can battle with top players to get higher points.

Anw, if you can't get in top 25, you still have 1 coin/win when battling :D So I think our staff already gave us a small chance to get points. If you want more points, then try to being top 25 :) It's not ez but not that hard. You can do it mate :D Try harder :D

Dude you realise that being in the top 25 means you must have like loads of $$ to invest in teams/strategies what what not? My team might be good but if i wanna get to 600 elo i must invest like triple maybe more of the money i have until now...it's not that easy...

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

274332 I hope so, I would like a system where your rating at the end of a season = the amount of coins you get.

I wish it worked like this.

After a talk i had with some GM's they told me only top 25 will get rewards, so our dreams are crushed :((

RIP

RIP indeed :(( let's hope it changes last moment or smth lol

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Dude you realise that being in the top 25 means you must have like loads of $$ to invest in teams/strategies what what not? My team might be good but if i wanna get to 600 elo i must invest like triple maybe more of the money i have until now...it's not that easy...

Irrevelant argument right there, you don't need epic/godlike pokemon to be top 25 , you just have to play better

Mimimimimimimii

Irrevelant argument right there, you don't need epic/godlike pokemon to be top 25 , you just have to play better

Ok teach me (im serious)

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

go ahead win pvp with trash pokemons, this wont happen

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Unread postby SheWas18 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:50 pm

go ahead, win with a Raticate, Pidgeot, Victreebel, Muk, Beedrill and Primeape vs another out of the Top25

not sure if ur trolling but this sounds pretty arrogant if you really think that u can win with some bad pokemon only because" you are better" in a no skillbased game go ahead

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.