[Event] PRO Summer Event

Ehkoe

Happy (belated) Summer Holiday! :Smile:

To celebrate the Summer Holiday, the Staff Team have decided to open Vulcan Island, a special map that will be accessible only for a few weeks!

To access the map, talk to Sailor Dionisis which you can find in Vermilion City (Kanto), Olivine City (Johto) and Lilycove City (Hoenn).

Dqrvwi3.png

To be able to visit Vulcan Island, you need to be a champion of the region you're accessing the map from.

Please report any bugs you find in the Bug Resolution Center. We know the Summer has already ended, but it's never too late to have fun!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: There was a bug in the event, whereby a certain NPC would give a shiny Tepig. The servers will be back online after the bug has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience. The NPC giving said Tepig will also be removed permanently.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy. :kiss:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Sweet, time to get the grind on boi's and grills :Cool:

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver