Suggestion- Ban Prankster+Confuse Ray

Prehax

Ban Prankster+Confuse Ray  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Prankster+Confuse Ray

• Yes
    • No

with confuse not being 50% hit/50% miss and dazzling gleam not available as tm, there is almost 0 counterplay to it, just a few rarely seen pokemon such as gardevoir

luck is no counteplay

what do u guys think?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

277668 Yeah, no need, have others more important to atention

whats on your list?

I do not have a list, and there are already several topics of discussion about it. Shadow Tag is one of them, the lack of some items is another .. abilitys, buggy moves, lack of moves in various pokes, among others ... This all affects PvP. But this is not the place for it, so it remains to wait an hour is cool.

mh, I dont see any good suggestion for now "if this is coded" or "otherthings are more important" but still its a prbolem in the yellow serve rn dont know about blue/red

I am already running 4/6 pokemon with lumberries, I have to be very lucky with some freeze moves to beat it or not be confused 2 times in a row

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.