Headbutt map utility

Sirchancelot

I think that the "pokemon on this map" box should also show the pokemon that can be headbutt out of trees in that specific area. Would be really nice to have.

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

I think the reason why the dev team hasn't implemented this yet, has been do to the fact that the trees are not based and you cannot get a list of the pokemon that spawn from due each having its own list of pokemon you can encounter. And if they had it in the pokemon on this map list, when ever they change any thing with the tree it would have to be change manually, unlike with the grass. Atleast this is what I believe.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

It would be nice, but impossible.

You cannot get data from NPCs except when you are directly interacting with it, and since headbutt trees 'are' NPCs, this wont happen anytime soon.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

281991 It would be nice, but impossible.

You cannot get data from NPCs except when you are directly interacting with it, and since headbutt trees 'are' NPCs, this wont happen anytime soon.

Theres absolutely no way? That's rough.

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️