Starting Fresh

Hello,

Some of you might already know me as Clockspeed. However, that account was permanently banned for something stupid I did. I wanted to leave PRO but soon I realized that I can't do it as I still love the game and community, especially my family in my Guild. So I decided to make a new account and here I am, Inheritance. Of course I've learned from my mistake and I really hope the community will still accept me as I am now.

As for myself, I live in Indonesia, currently studying at a university majoring at Informatics Engineering. My hobbies are basketball and playing games, and I'm a car enthusiast. Hope to meet you guys soon in game :Smile:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

283203 Hello,

Some of you might already know me as Clockspeed. However, that account was permanently banned for something stupid I did. I wanted to leave PRO but soon I realized that I can't do it as I still love the game and community, especially my family in my Guild. So I decided to make a new account and here I am, Inheritance. Of course I've learned from my mistake and I really hope the community will still accept me as I am now.

As for myself, I live in Indonesia, currently studying at a university majoring at Informatics Engineering. My hobbies are basketball and playing games, and I'm a car enthusiast. Hope to meet you guys soon in game :Smile:

Welcome back hope all goes well for you and good luck!

4K82h71.png