Starting Fresh

Welcome back to you ( i might be one of the only one to not know u there; by reading the others comments :p that's my fault for being still a newcomer in this game :D ) I want to grats your for your honestly in recognizing your mistakes, and not lying on it ( u had no reason to add that u even lie in your appeal, but you did, which is at your honor ).

The human does mistakes, and noone is perfect, even more if as admin you've the possibilitie to spawn any pokemon the way you want, the temptation after a while as staff might be high at this step, it just need your mental to be down once to do the mistake.

Good luck to you anyway.

PCznf1X.png?1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I've never had any issue with the original poster and happen to think he's actually quite a cool guy based on the time I have spent on the in game chats, I have to say that being allowed to start over after having an account banned, an appeal lost (with an inclusion of a lie) is quite....absurd.

It doesn't exactly worry me if my account was to be banned if I knew I would merely be allowed to make another. This in turn will encourage people doing much more significant cheating or unlawful activities.

Keeping this hidden and merely the OP suggesting he made a ''new account'' would have been better in my opinion.

Terms of service are there for a reason, what's the point of having them if we can bend or even disregard them.

I mean absolutely zero offence to Clockspeed, I'm just generalising.

WT76FErWT76FEr

Thanks for the welcomes and wishes all :Heart:

287572 While I've never had any issue with the original poster and happen to think he's actually quite a cool guy based on the time I have spent on the in game chats, I have to say that being allowed to start over after having an account banned, an appeal lost (with an inclusion of a lie) is quite....absurd.

It doesn't exactly worry me if my account was to be banned if I knew I would merely be allowed to make another. This in turn will encourage people doing much more significant cheating or unlawful activities.

Keeping this hidden and merely the OP suggesting he made a ''new account'' would have been better in my opinion.

Terms of service are there for a reason, what's the point of having them if we can bend or even disregard them.

I mean absolutely zero offence to Clockspeed, I'm just generalising.

So.. you're saying that losing 900+ hours of playtime, a Dialga, and many other progresses I achieved isn't enough? Some people might end up exactly like you stated, but some people do change, and I believe in second chances. However, if some people decide to waste their second chance, then further punishments can be issued, such as an IP ban.