Please Vote! (YES) or (NO)

Sk8trgod618

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I'm still on the fence about this. I don't mind THAT much about the grind, but a slight increase shouldn't really hurt anyone.

If anything, I wish the fishing system is changed. Right now the chance of getting no bite is slightly too high. And it seems using better rod doesn't really affect the no bite chance in a meaningful way.

284017 "Reduce the number of encounters required to find Extremely Rare Pokemon by 10-20%"

I VOTE YES!

I'd like to know how much of the community agrees, or disagrees, with me.

I honestly can't push my self to play this game very often anymore, because of how much time is required to even have a chance at something.

2-4 hours without encountering a targeted species is not fun for anyone, and I believe it will eventually chase all players away until a change is made.\

I'll mention that I have nearly 900 hours game time and still don't have even half of a pvp team. And ALL I DO is hunt for pvp pokemon and currently H.A. Skrelp. caught 40 and none h.a.. It took so much time and energy that it left me traumatized and i'm afraid of this game now :(

I agree with you^^ :y: