Confuse Ray Just 1 turn ????

Watermage

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

284306 is this bug or what ?? confuse only have 1 turn now ???

as i know , confuse has 1-4 turn , and that has the description in Pokemon Database

OqWK2sB.png

i hope this will fix soon.

they NERF it recently i believe,

ya its pretty retarded when confuse always last for 1 turn & rarely last for 2 turn, never seen 4 turn confuse since the NERF. When they should randomly last for 1-4 turn.

they not work as original version now :Ambivalent:

as i know , confuse has 1-4 turn , and that has the description in Pokemon Database

OqWK2sB.png

some other day people complaint confuse ray always last 4 turn, guest what? as it said [glow=red]confuse has 1-4 turn[/glow], just accept it. either you or your opponent is lucky, that how it work :Nervous:

i think confuse ray now is better :Grin:

ah finally someone talk about this..

yes it was bothering me too, on the 2nd turn its always snapped out of confusion now, just why ?

because if the pokemon is on confuse, they still have a chance to move before its going like this, no need to change it like this anyway..

this fixing is just make some peoples on disadvantages and some pokemons become useless, because after using it for 1 turn it will gonna die if the opponent is already using power up..

i hope the effect returned to normal again..

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Uhhh. As far as I've ever known. Confuse ray in the handhelds as always been 1-4 turns. Unless it used to be 2-4 or 2-5 turns. At any rate this is not true in PRO. Unless they ghost patched it without saying anything. Confuse ray in PRO is GUARANTEED to last at least 3 turns. Period.

I've never had a poke be confused and randomly snap out of confusion after 1-2 turns. Its always at LEAST a 3 turn confusion.

OqWK2sB.png

ah finally someone talk about this..

yes it was bothering me too, on the 2nd turn its always snapped out of confusion now, just why ?

because if the pokemon is on confuse, they still have a chance to move before its going like this, no need to change it like this anyway..

this fixing is just make some peoples on disadvantages and some pokemons become useless, because after using it for 1 turn it will gonna die if the opponent is already using power up..

i hope the effect returned to normal again..

yeah, i think is bug. i know people complaint it because he get confuse for 4 times. but still is just game, sometime u lucky sometime u not. But save confuse ray (1-4 turn) if not pvp just u hit me, i hit u, not interest anymore :Nervous:

ECD4AC69-7C0E-45F7-990F-917974AFBA1A.gif

OqWK2sB.png

they NERF it recently i believe,

ya its pretty retarded when confuse always last for 1 turn & rarely last for 2 turn, never seen 4 turn confuse since the NERF. When they should randomly last for 1-4 turn.

they not work as original version now :Ambivalent:

Sad you can't spam it anymore w/o impunity , that's really sad

Mimimimimimimii

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Also just wait here and watch all the people who RELIED on confuse ray to win matchups which should NEVER be the case. They're gonna cry that they dislike this change etc etc.

The only reason Sableye used Confuse Ray over knock off was because it was soooo reliable. At least in PRO pre "nerf". Almost nobody ever uses confuse ray in other pokemon pvp communities. If this is indeed true I'm glad.