Confuse Ray Just 1 turn ????

Watermage

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Why u complain sableye use confuse ? that ability his prankster so that how u need to play it.. why u not complain to make magic guard work ?

And is ok if confuse just 1 turn, but not always..

Just FYI. The only reason people used Confuse Ray on Sableye was BECAUSE it lasted LONGER than it was supposed to. I'm not sure why this was the case in PRO, but it was. It always lasted at least 3 turns. Instead of randomly snapping out of confusion between 1-4 turns.

And for the record. I'm all for having abilities coded like magic guard or magic bounce, defiant, protean etc etc. the list goes on. But PRO devs have already stated there is NO ETA on when they will be coded.

Guest SugarRed9

Why u complain sableye use confuse ? that ability his prankster so that how u need to play it.. why u not complain to make magic guard work ?

And is ok if confuse just 1 turn, but not always..

Just FYI. The only reason people used Confuse Ray on Sableye was BECAUSE it lasted LONGER than it was supposed to. I'm not sure why this was the case in PRO, but it was. It always lasted at least 3 turns. Instead of randomly snapping out of confusion between 1-4 turns.

Yes. The fact that they got 3 turns for free EVERY time before the change was why people complained in the first place.

In regards to some of the behavior shown in this post, please be respectful in your responses. I'd like to note that our Rules do apply to the forums. We want discussions to remain civil and on-topic. It's fine to critique or voice opinions on game mechanics that you're not fond of, but don't derail the conversation with non-constructive comments, or single other users out. All related posts have been edited and/or deleted.

Confusion mechanics have been checked by Shane already and should indeed be working as intended. For reference, here's how Confuse Ray and the Confusion status are meant to work.

PIquvgo.png

Rules â—‹ Terms & Conditions â—‹ Punishment Policy â—‹ Privacy Policy â—‹ FAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

284391 In regards to some of the behavior shown in this post, please be respectful in your responses. I'd like to note that our Rules do apply to the forums. We want discussions to remain civil and on-topic. It's fine to critique or voice opinions on game mechanics that you're not fond of, but don't derail the conversation with non-constructive comments, or single other users out. All related posts have been edited and/or deleted.

Confusion mechanics have been checked by Shane already and should indeed be working as intended. For reference, here's how Confuse Ray and the Confusion status are meant to work.

Thank you for your response and thank you for fixing it :D It will definitely have a positive impact on the healthiness of PvP. :Cool: