Question regarding ranked

Somes

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I don't see why not. If you can use 2 accounts per email I don't see why you can't pvp with those two accounts as well. But I can see how it could create a conflict of interest if they were used to boost the rank of their guild in the guild pvp ladder.

• 4 weeks later...

yes you can, we have this on yellow aswell

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

How is this fair tho for other players? Like all responses I see are "Yes you can", that you can do something doesn't mean you should or it is allowed to do. You can have a total of 4 accounts on 1 server, good luck getting 4 accounts in the top 25 and boost the guild ladder

300876 How is this fair tho for other players? Like all responses I see are "Yes you can", that you can do something doesn't mean you should or it is allowed to do. You can have a total of 4 accounts on 1 server, good luck getting 4 accounts in the top 25 and boost the guild ladder

if you are good enough to get 4 accounts into top25, well then the people should stop complain and play better like I did

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Kinda sucks that this exists tho. Should be one competitor per IP. Boosting is kinda a competitive ruiner...It would be cringy/funny if a guild boasted about having the best "players" when all it really is in reality is just the same player with 4 accounts 1k rank per acc...

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]