PRO for iPad

Guest Keldeo2016

209177 Not possible, unless Apple opens up their OS development to 3rd party applications. Furthermore, iOS doesn't have enough resources to let PRO work on it.

See the above post by Windy regarding PRO on IOS.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You can install an unsigned game on iOS either through Jailbreak or Cydia Impactor, but this would require to develop the game for a completely new platform and it would not be available in the App Store. This has been said many time by devs, it will not happen.

I have some apps on my iphone though that I didn't get from the appstore.. how do those work? My iphone isn't jailbroken. It's a gameboy emulator that I had to download and then it created a shortcut on my home screen.. I wonder if it would work like that. Of course I know that it's too much work to actually do..

fippsiee6u1y.png

• 8 months later...

Before i got banned from Pokemon Planet Online (computer game crazy similar to PRO)

I was playing it on my phone using an app called Puffin It support flash player and u can play computer games

I thought maybe some how we could play PRO in that app

But since u have to download PRO i see why we cant play in any other app :(

Which it sucks

Im working and can only play PRO at night lol

I guess i need to let go of my iphone and get a....... ugh..... a.... android