Short Absense.

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

289722 Greetings Pokefans,

Some of you may have noticed the lack of updates lately, I just wanted to let you know I have had life stuff come up and no PC access for a couple of weeks now. I will be returning to PRO in about a week and will be working on it as much as I can to get a good amount of changes and fixes done.

Im posting this so you don't worry :)

Love you all ^^

Have a good day Shane! I also have some real-life stuff :Smile:

Greetings Pokefans,

Some of you may have noticed the lack of updates lately, I just wanted to let you know I have had life stuff come up and no PC access for a couple of weeks now. I will be returning to PRO in about a week and will be working on it as much as I can to get a good amount of changes and fixes done.

Love you all ^^

No worries sir, I absolutely know how it feels, I used to eat 15 cupcakes a day in my campus cafeteria and had to stop eating cupcakes for a month coz my doctor warned me of diabetes, It was the absolute worst days of my entire existence.

Make this story as your inspiration to go through all your everyday trials. 1like = 1 prayer

h37v6JP.jpg

Greetings Pokefans,

Love you all ^^

We Love you too Shane I'll be expecting you soon xD!

Regards,

Realpaul

298205 Is Shane still in the Bahamas on a cruise ship? :O

driving his Ferrari too with the rest of us staffers, kappa

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.