Intensity is Disbanded lock this

Amn

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Intensity guild [Yellow~Server] 3 branches recruiting!! One of the biggest guilds in yellow!

<t>Ltbeast in game, 46 hours of game time, looking for a casual guild like your 3rd guild. Online 1-2 hours a day on average, very familiar with discord</t>

Re: Intensity guild [Yellow~Server] 3 branches recruiting!! One of the biggest guilds in yellow!

<r><QUOTE author="LTBeast"><s>

</s><POST content="338831"><s></s>338831<e></e></POST> Ltbeast in game, 46 hours of game time, looking for a casual guild like your 3rd guild. Online 1-2 hours a day on average, very familiar with discord<e>
</e></QUOTE>

welcome to the guild!</r>

Re: Intensity-Plasma guild [Yellow~Server] 4 branches recruiting!! One of the biggest guilds in yellow!

<t>important note:<br/>

Intensity and Team plasma has merged were now called the Intensity-Plasma :D<br/>

wyrdrex and thanatoker are the leaders of plasma</t>

Re: Intensity-Plasma guild [Yellow~Server] 4 branches recruiting!! One of the biggest guilds in yellow!

<r>DAM YOU PEOPLE I WAS GONNA MAKE MU GUILD ON ALL 3 SERVERS YOU TOOK MY GUILD NAME T.T <E>:Angry:</E> <E>:Frown:</E></r>

[glow=black][fade]Team Plasma Guild[/fade]<i></i>

<i>[/glow]</i>

plasmabadge.png

<r><QUOTE author="PlasmaN"><s>

</s><POST content="342794"><s></s>342794<e></e></POST> DAM YOU PEOPLE I WAS GONNA MAKE MU GUILD ON ALL 3 SERVERS YOU TOOK MY GUILD NAME T.T <E>:Angry:</E> <E>:Frown:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Sorry plz think of another name, and dont rage herein our guild thread <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

<t>I wanna apply "SantaBud" . I got the discord with the name "Hackher" Send me the discord link so i add the channel :)<br/>

I have completed kanto and jhoto but still have to beat jhoto league.<br/>

Hope you give me a place in this family <3<br/>

<br/>

~Santabud</t>

<t>we finally ended on 8th place on ranked! after long practices and recruiting people to join our family we all finally rose up!<br/>

congratz everyone on intensity<br/>

<br/>

we also added some new things to our guild such as clubs, our members can join clubs in our guild for example pvp club, scouting clubs,and story club and a few that will be created later on.</t>

• 2 weeks later...

<t>Can you get discord on your phone/tablet or pc? will you be able to stay there and chat with us?<br/>

<br/>

yes<br/>

<br/>

are u active?<br/>

<br/>

yes<br/>

<br/>

tell us about your awesomeness! include your ign please and thanks!<br/>

combat89<br/>

<br/>

Playtime: 8 hours on yellow but played over 200 on red<br/>

Where am i from: England (EU)<br/>

oh an im kinda awesome if i do say so my self :)</t>

• 3 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="combat89"><s>

</s><POST content="354963"><s></s>354963<e></e></POST> Can you get discord on your phone/tablet or pc? will you be able to stay there and chat with us?<br/>

<br/>

yes<br/>

<br/>

are u active?<br/>

<br/>

yes<br/>

<br/>

tell us about your awesomeness! include your ign please and thanks!<br/>

combat89<br/>

<br/>

Playtime: 8 hours on yellow but played over 200 on red<br/>

Where am i from: England (EU)<br/>