Intensity is Disbanded lock this

Amn

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Intensity guild [Yellow~Server]Recruiting

<r><QUOTE author="MatzeXX"><s>

</s><POST content="298124"><s></s>298124<e></e></POST> Leaving the guild. If you are from germany, prepare to be called Hitler by 14yo old Kids. The German Channel is spammed everyday with "hitler" from spanish guys(kids).<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Don't worry we already took care of it I already kicked the guy out of the guild because he was causing too much trouble,and btw we're not 14 year old kids it's just that one member cya and have a nice day!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="KoreanSenpai"><s>

</s><POST content="296699"><s></s>296699<e></e></POST> Hello guys.<br/>

Im 21 years old , i use discord and im looking for a guild, because i think it will make the game way more interesting and easy, i have completed the kanto and johto region but will still need a lot of help exploring the hole game...<br/>

Waiting for an answer :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey there thx for choosing us what's your ign</r>

<r><QUOTE author="0GhostFaze1"><s>

</s><POST content="298400"><s></s>298400<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="MatzeXX"><s>
</s><POST content="298124"><s></s>298124<e></e></POST> Leaving the guild. If you are from germany, prepare to be called Hitler by 14yo old Kids. The German Channel is spammed everyday with "hitler" from spanish guys(kids).<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Don't worry we already took care of it I already kicked the guy out of the guild because he was causing too much trouble,and btw we're not 14 year old kids it's just that one member cya and have a nice day!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

By angelz:i didn't do it. . .also i made it to the elite four. . .you were like a father to me i looked up to you u were always there for me. . .im sorry. . .i almost killed myself that day. . .i promised my self that i would make you proud. . .but i failed. . .i hope you got this message. . .angelz over and never comeing back. . .</r>

<t>I am interested in joining your guild. I am an active gamer. I can get on discoord on my pc and tablet if needed. I am on as much as possible. currently I am deployed in afghanistan fighting a war, but get back home in two months. I do get off time where i get on PRO for my free time. Im interested in all aspects of the game. I am currently about to do the elite four just training my pokemon up to a high enough level. My name is John, I am 27 and live in florida. I am a pretty active gamer and if needed to reach me just PM me and ill reply shortly after if not when im currently on. Let me know if further questions are needed. I am just looking for a good organization to be apart of and a good group of friends. thanks</t>